PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone see the commie flag on Fox News video?

Juli H
11-05-2008, 09:28 AM
Now THAT is scary...
perhaps it was because the crowd was made up of a bunch of young voters...but to see the hammer and sickle waving next to someone wearing or waving an Obama flag or t-shirt is pretty scary....

Juli

Bob Gutermuth
11-05-2008, 09:31 AM
Some of Mr Ayers friends no doubt!

achiro
11-05-2008, 10:02 AM
I think that is one of the things that has people concerned. It's a little weird to see folks pile up like this for a politician. To see 200 thousand GERMANS cheer and wave flags. To see the huge banners of just his face in a painting that makes you think of Kim jung il(sp?), Saddam, or whatever. To hear people call him "the one", "the I am", and the "messiah". These folks scare me way more than Obama. :confused:

Bob Gutermuth
11-05-2008, 10:46 AM
They celebrated in Berlin after an election in the early 1930's too!{BIG MISTAKE} Buyers remorse may yet become an epidemic.

Joe S.
11-05-2008, 03:21 PM
Now THAT is scary...
perhaps it was because the crowd was made up of a bunch of young voters...but to see the hammer and sickle waving next to someone wearing or waving an Obama flag or t-shirt is pretty scary....

Juli

Nope, but I did see a BUNCH of US flags in crowd.

Grant Park Regards,

Joe S.

Hoosier
11-05-2008, 03:59 PM
I think most of em were to focused on that check to see it. No peripheral vision

AmiableLabs
11-05-2008, 06:19 PM
Nope, but I did see a BUNCH of US flags in crowd. Grant Park Regards,
I believe he was talking about outside the White House today.

Obama supporters were protesting outside the WH and they were carrying the old red hammer and sickle flag of the Soviet Union.

The flags at Grant Park were supplied by the Obama campaign.

Joe S.
11-05-2008, 06:30 PM
I believe he was talking about outside the White House today.

Obama supporters were protesting outside the WH and they were carrying the old red hammer and sickle flag of the Soviet Union.

The flags at Grant Park were supplied by the Obama campaign.

Juli is a she.

Juli H
11-05-2008, 06:35 PM
yeah....really....how many guys named Juli are there????? ;) Julio, Julian, Julius....but not Juli.....:)

Thanks for coming to my defense Joe...what a guy! (am I going to regret saying that?)
Juli

AmiableLabs
11-05-2008, 06:38 PM
No offense Juli, I just wasn't paying attention.

Juli H
11-05-2008, 06:40 PM
none taken :)...I have mistakenly thought men named Kelly, Chris, Lynn were women - darn unisex names...can be hard to figure gender out on the internet sometimes......

Juli

Joe S.
11-05-2008, 06:43 PM
No offense Juli, I just wasn't paying attention.

The Absolute Truth As We Know It Regards,

Joe S.