PDA

View Full Version : Not sure who I saw last night....

David Lambert
11-05-2008, 08:04 PM
While McCain was giving his concession speech on one of the major news channels, dont remember which one, they had a split screen with Arizona and Chicago. After McCain finished someone walked onto stage in Chicago to speak, an older African American male dressed rather sharply. The camera did not stay on him very long, nor did any station go back to Chicago to cover what he was saying. Was wondering if anyone else caught this last night and can tell me who it was. I know who it looked like but don't want to assume anything. Just curious?:confused:

Bubba
11-05-2008, 08:32 PM
Pretty sure the scene you were talking about featured none other than the Right Reverend Jesse Jackson- I nearly puked.

Strange bedfellows regards

Bubba

David Lambert
11-05-2008, 08:37 PM
Actually I saw him all teary eyed in the crowd....and he wasnt threatening to cut Obama's testicles off this time. He is such a jacka$$. The guy I am talking about was on the big stage, and if it is who I think it was, he is also a Reverend.

Juli H
11-05-2008, 08:57 PM
It wasn't Reverend Wright (or Right - not sure how to spell it) was it?

Juli

David Lambert
11-06-2008, 10:50 PM
Thats what I am not sure of Juli. Like I said, I dont want to assume anything, but was wondering if anyone else caught that or not. The time that the camera was on him was so short, and I wasnt paying that close attention to be honest, that when I took notice, they had changed to something else.