PDA

View Full Version : let the gaffes begin

subroc
11-07-2008, 07:44 PM
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/nm/20081108/2008_11_07t155527_450x282_us_usa_election_obama_st imulus.jpg?x=400&y=250&q=85&sig=IHtKs2gY1pi6A.WzMnzSRA--

What is that plaque on the podium…The Office of the President Elect???

What did he say about Nancy Reagan? I thought she was into astrology...wasn't it Hillary Clinton who was into channeling the dead like Eleanor Roosevelt?

I expected Biden to be the first with the gaffes. Well, I will enjoy them just as much from Obama.

AmiableLabs
11-07-2008, 08:35 PM
The One has issued an apology to Nancy.

An aide to The One says he called Nancy to apologize.

Marvin S
11-07-2008, 08:36 PM
As we watched him for a short time on the news, I asked my wife "What did he say". Her answer "He didn't say anything because he doesn't know how to do anything".

I truly hope that his advisors are a lot sharper than him about getting things done or we're going to have a long fo--------ur years.

K.Bullock
11-07-2008, 08:51 PM
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/nm/20081108/2008_11_07t155527_450x282_us_usa_election_obama_st imulus.jpg?x=400&y=250&q=85&sig=IHtKs2gY1pi6A.WzMnzSRA--

What is that plaque on the podium…The Office of the President Elect???

What did he say about Nancy Reagan? I thought she was into astrology...wasn't it Hillary Clinton who was into channeling the dead like Eleanor Roosevelt?

I expected Biden to be the first with the gaffes. Well, I will enjoy them just as much from Obama.

If that is real it already doesn't bode well, ...he is not even officially President and yet he has created a new government office.

AmiableLabs
11-07-2008, 09:04 PM
As we watched him for a short time on the news, I asked my wife "What did he say". Her answer "He didn't say anything because he doesn't know how to do anything".
All the pundits agreed he didn't say anything of substance. But they also said it would have been irresponsible of him to make any decisions so soon.

You decide.

I think he could have said "I will not raise taxes during a recession" and that would have done a lot.

Joe S.
11-08-2008, 12:58 PM
Well, I will enjoy them just as much from Obama.

If you enjoyed President-elect Obama's, you must have had a real hoot the last eight years with President Bush's. ;-)

Public Speaking Is A Thrill A Minute Regards,

Joe S.

subroc
11-08-2008, 01:54 PM
If you enjoyed President-elect Obama's, you must have had a real hoot the last eight years with President Bush's. ;-)

Public Speaking Is A Thrill A Minute Regards,

Joe S.

I enjoyed his gaffes, real as I saw them, imagined or manufactured by the left where none existed. President Bush is almost out of office. We have a new President Elect preparing to enter office; I will do my best to point out all his gaffes as they happen. You can be your own judge as to which ones are real, real important, imagined or manufactured by those that disagree with him politically.

In this case feel free to decide as well.

:D Chuckling :D

Office of The President Elect

:D Still Chuckling :D