PDA

View Full Version : GDG - Is it just Me? - GDG

Marvin S
11-16-2008, 08:29 PM
I have tried to listen to Michelle Obama on those occasions she is not muzzled. By the time she is into a statement two sentences I'm turned off. I find her statements to be have a distasteful & demeaning approach to those in our society who happen to have disagreement with the Obama agenda, whatever that is.

I say this as we were going to watch "60 minutes" this evening. The minute she started spewing her particular brand it was too much to take, we switched to another station.

Am I alone in my distaste for her approach?

achiro
11-16-2008, 09:05 PM
When she gives a speech it has a certain "def poetry" feel to it(google it). The pauses, the volume changes, and the stressing of certain syLAbles.

YardleyLabs
11-16-2008, 09:10 PM
Having been unable to listen to Bush for more than a few consecutive minutes for more than eight years, I understand completely.:D

K.Bullock
11-16-2008, 10:42 PM
When she gives a speech it has a certain "def poetry" feel to it(google it). The pauses, the volume changes, and the stressing of certain syLAbles.

In all fairness(actually just because it is funny)

Don't get me wrong I love the man and will miss him and I am one of the few that will admit it.:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqLvBUSJucg

Gun_Dog2002
11-16-2008, 10:47 PM
I thought it was interesting that she answered most of the questions except "can the mother in law move into the white house" and "when will you get a dog..."

maybe we have another Hillary in the white house after all.....

/Paul

Bruce MacPherson
11-17-2008, 01:04 AM
I find her no more off putting than any of the other east coast Ivy league liberal elites I know.

Matt McKenzie
11-17-2008, 07:06 AM
Having been unable to listen to Bush for more than a few consecutive minutes for more than eight years, I understand completely.:D

Nice spin, Jeff. I thought that kind of thing was below you.