PDA

View Full Version : Mike Lardy Workshops - Basics and Advanced

Marilyn Fender
11-22-2008, 01:11 PM
2009 Retriever Training Workshops with Mike Lardy
Basic Transition March 5-8 Georgia & Advanced June 25-28 Wisconsin

Learn: Problem solving techniques; in-depth analysis of skills; effective use of drills; how a dog thinks; techniques for setting up marks and blinds;handling techniques for blinds; effective running of marks; using a set-up for different skill levels; and how to use Mike’s program to bring your retriever to its full potential.

Get Involved: Follow handler team development. Ask questions on handling, setting up marks and blinds, and any retrieving topic. Sit close to the line to see and discuss details.

Limited Participants – Handler Teams and Observers
Manuals for all participants; Opening night dinner and socialization

Meets Needs of Hunt Test or Field Trial Competitors - New or Experienced

Go to http://totalretriever.com/workshop.htm for details and applications
For questions, e-mail Marilyn at mf96nfc@centurytel.net

Marilyn Fender
12-16-2008, 08:06 AM
I have been contacted by some people who asked for clarification about Mike's workshops this year:

There are two different places to apply.

As usual, I am coordinating the ones similar to what we have done for years and years.
You get there by going to www.totalretriever.com and look at the first headline that describes 2009 workshops. There are all the usual pages linked in the workshop section such as application forms, my email address, descriptions, etc. There is a Basic Transition in March in GA and an Advanced in June in WI.

Right under the first headline there is a box that links to the complete detailed description of the new clinic that with four instructors -- and Mike is one of the four. It is in February in Georgia and is designed for Advanced Field Trial participants. It will cover a variety of very useful topics that will assist and enhance in being competitive in Field Trials in USA and Canada. The place to contact and application forms are all linked as well as a contact email address.

Hope that helps :-)
Marilyn Fender

tke0398
12-18-2008, 03:04 PM
Marilyn:

Once I've submitted an application, how will I know that you have successfully received it?

Thanks

jeff t.
12-18-2008, 04:55 PM
Marilyn:

Once I've submitted an application, how will I know that you have successfully received it?

Thanks

You'll likely get a quicker response from Marilyn if send her an email.

Marilyn Fender
12-18-2008, 09:24 PM
hi

Jeff is right --- I don't check here as often as many people.
Write me privately at mf96nfc@centurytel.net and I can help you.

There is a suggestion in the application page in the web site to send me an email when you drop the application in the mail. This gives me a readable email address for communication.
It also allows me to watch for the arrival.

I just arrived at the Georgia location and if something was sent to Wisconsin, it will be here in a couple of days as all my mail is forwarded once a week.

Happy Retrieving,

Marilyn