PDA

View Full Version : Dog food in US

Redgolden
11-24-2008, 09:23 AM
Hi there !

As I live far East Canada, I don't know much which are the best dog foods in the US. I have some people in the US that ask me what best food I would recommend. So I am looking for high grade foods for active dogs. Could you refer me some (and, if possible, with their nutritional facts) ? Also, does anyone knows some foods that have "diet steps" for large breeds ? Here, I use MediCal because it's the only one available here that has a puppy stage formula to 4 months old, Adolescence stage formula from 4 to 18 months old to prevent too fast growth, then we have the adult forumla from 18 months to 8 years old or more and finally senior stage formula for retired dogs.

Thank you very much for your help !

k9ly yours,

Redgolden
11-24-2008, 08:46 PM
Thanks !

Actually, I look for products available mostly across USA (Maryland, Texas, Arizona, West Virginia, Wyoming, Hawaii, etc.) for some costumers. As MediCal is only available in Canada, I try to find good diets close to what I use to refer to them ! Is the one you're telling me about available across USA ?

Thanks for your answer !

Gary Sheets
11-24-2008, 08:50 PM
Yes, we are working on getting distribution on the Eastern Coast. We cover most of it but are not in Maine, Vermont, Conneticut, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Mass. We are close on them though.
We are up to New York currently.

If you would like a reference email me at gary.sheets@arkat.com and I'll provide you with a number.

Gary