PDA

View Full Version : Looking ahead to 2016.....A woman will be voted in

Bud Bass
12-06-2008, 09:39 PM
Yep, with what I now see, Caroline Kennedy will have almost 8 years in the senate, I am predicting she will run against Sarah Palin for president. Won't that be something if it happens. A classy, politically savy lady who is not only intelligent, and very involved with world politics and a blonde to boot, running against the okie from Wasilla.:p:rolleyes: This will really make this last election look like kids play. Bud

K G
12-06-2008, 09:46 PM
Cronyism personified if that happens....and methinks you overstate Palin's political ambition....

Got any other great ideas?

You must be bored tonight, bud.....

kg

Hoosier
12-06-2008, 09:46 PM
http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq197/fieldsdry/crackpipe-1.jpg

After 4 years of Hussein, Rush will be able to get elected. We'll need CHANGE. Or we could just elect this guy and get more of the same

subroc
12-06-2008, 10:12 PM
Sounds good Nostradamus. Thanks for the info.

Bruce MacPherson
12-07-2008, 12:41 AM
Well I guess everyone has to have a dream. Apparently Caroline Kennedy is yours.

Ken Bora
12-07-2008, 09:26 AM
....... A classy, politically savy lady who is not only intelligent, and very involved with world politics and a blonde to boot, ...... Bud

you sure about that Bud? thinking back to her Mom, maybe the carpet doesn't match the drapes.;-)

Bob Gutermuth
12-07-2008, 09:28 AM
Just what America doesn't need, another Kennedy in politics.

Henry V
12-08-2008, 08:05 AM
Are you guys slipping?

I was waiting for the "I hope her uncle Ted drives her ......" reference. Did I miss it?

K G
12-08-2008, 08:45 AM
Naw, Henry....we're sorta past that....you lefties should be too.

Nice diversion attempt, though....;-)

kg

brian breuer
12-08-2008, 09:19 AM
Naw, Henry....we're sorta past that....you lefties should be too.

Nice diversion attempt, though....;-)

kg

Yep, six days past it. What the heck was he thinking bringing that up? Silly lefties.

Fair and balanced regards.

Posted 12/2/2008 Tue political humor GDG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the world cannot understand how, after bitter election campaigns, American politicians can return to reality.
For instance, Sarah Palin has invited to her great state of Alaska the men who defeated her, Barack Obama and Joe Biden.
She has provided a moose hunting trip for their enjoyment and has hired two other prominent men to assist them.
Dick Cheney will instruct them in safe gun handling and Ted Kennedy will drive them back to their cabins in the evening.
What a gal, that Sarah is such a sport and thinks of everything.

K G
12-08-2008, 09:27 AM
Then let me amend my post, Mr. Know-It-All....I'M sorta past that.

I did not SEE the post you quoted. How's that for "past" it....;-)

One size does NOT fit all regards,

kg

K G
01-22-2009, 08:03 AM
Well this potential nightmare is over...thank God she came to her senses....

kg

Steve Amrein
01-22-2009, 08:47 AM
Didnt Ms Kennedy bow out yesterday ?

Losthwy
01-22-2009, 09:55 AM
http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq197/fieldsdry/crackpipe-1.jpg

After 4 years of Hussein, Rush will be able to get elected. We'll need CHANGE. Or we could just elect this guy and get more of the same
We just got change.
Rush? Isn't he that fat, pill popping entertainer, formally of ESPN who's calling this this the "Obama Recession"?

K G
01-22-2009, 10:33 AM
Didnt Ms Kennedy bow out yesterday ?

You didn't get that from what I posted??? ;-)

kg

Steve Amrein
01-22-2009, 11:35 AM
You didn't get that from what I posted??? ;-)

kg

Ooooops....

Marvin S
01-22-2009, 12:44 PM
Yep, with what I now see, Caroline Kennedy will have almost 8 years in the senate, I am predicting she will run against Sarah Palin for president. Won't that be something if it happens. A classy, politically savy lady who is not only intelligent, and very involved with world politics and a blonde to boot,

Bud, I am sure you watched her every interview, didn't you? Ya know may work for you it doesn't for me. If you can still make that statement, the little credibility you may have had is history, just like her hustling for the office.

Now, Rep. Maloney looks to be a strong candidate with a lot of political savVy. & from her picture appears to be someone with some legislative mileage, which is always a plus. She is also respected by her peers, which is not always a plus but does mean she can run a meeting.

running against the okie from Wasilla.:p:rolleyes: This will really make this last election look like kids play. Bud

Your guy may not have 8 years as you so fervently hope. He no longer has GW to blame, it's his ball of slime created by those in power in Congress. Now they have the majority they have always desired. The critics will be separated from the doer's, let's hope there are some in your party or it's going to be a long 4 years with a whole herd of Elephants lining up to kick a little stuff around. This will be routinely addressed on this forum & I'm sure others.

As for Sarah, she was a breathe of fresh air, & many of us, while believing in family values, are not exactly fervent about some of her issues but still welcomed her. Without her McCain would have not received the popular vote he received. Remember, he is not even considered the BEST Senator from his home state. The fact that you still want to treat her as a hydrant says a lot about yourself. In life you are judged by the company you choose to keep. I personally think she would make an excellent Senator & would donate to her campaign if she were so inclined.