PDA

View Full Version : FA Brand Products

mildot1
12-09-2008, 09:19 AM
Make a long story short.

Due to my own negligence I need to replace the lower frame on my xlander blind.
Called Bushnell who now own the FA Brand, was informed I could not get just the lower frame(have no idea why since it bolts together) and would have to purchase the entire frame.
$57 bucks plus $20 for shipping, I said OK lets get it on the way. Was told sorry we don't have it and have NO IDEA when we will, will there be anything else?

Sent an E-Mail to customer service stating my dis-satisfaction with thier service, Still no reply.

Have spoken to several others who are having no luck with part's or repairs for FA products since the bushnell takeover.

I NEVER had a problem when they were FA or Kolpin owned.

I guess the next step is calling to the head man and becoming a pain in their arse, since I have 5 of thier blinds and numerous other products

Hate to see a good brand go down the tubes.

Mildot

John Vaca
12-10-2008, 11:40 AM
Sir,
My Name is John Vaca. I work for F/A and Bushnell. Your post what brought to my attention. Would you please contact me at jvaca@bushnell.com ( or call my cell 816-591-1386)so that I can speak with you about your situation and get a new blind out to you ASAP. Customer Satisfaction is the most inportant element here and I would like to make sure you are indeed happy with the product and the decision to choose a Final Approach Product.
Thanks
John Vaca
Final Approach.

mildot1
12-11-2008, 08:00 PM
After speaking with John Vaca I can assure you that my problem has been taken care of above and beyond my expectations.

I will continue to use and purchase thier products.

Thank You again John for your help!!!!!!!!

Mildot