PDA

View Full Version : Torture music

Bob Gutermuth
12-10-2008, 12:55 PM
This is a list of the music used in some interrogations of terrorists. I got to admit if I had to listen to the song from Barney, I would have confessed to stabbing Gaius Julius Caesar.

U.S. military interrogators have often blasted music at detainees in Iraq, Afghanistan and Guantanamo Bay. According to the British law group Reprieve, these are among the songs they have used most frequently:
"Enter Sandman," Metallica.
"Bodies," Drowning Pool.
"Shoot to Thrill," AC/DC.
"Hell's Bells," AC/DC.
"I Love You," from the "Barney and Friends" children's TV show.
"Born in the USA," Bruce Springsteen.
"Babylon," David Gray.
"White America," Eminem.
"Sesame Street," theme song from the children's TV show.
Other bands and artists whose music has been frequently played at U.S. detention sites: Aerosmith, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Don McLean, Lil' Kim, Limp Bizkit, Meat Loaf, Rage Against the Machine, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Tupac Shakur.

Steve Amrein
12-10-2008, 02:14 PM
Anna and I were on the Disney small world ride when it broke down. I still here that freakin song from 1986 I think its some demonic verse or some military experiment.

Franco
12-11-2008, 02:17 PM
"Bodies," Drowning Pool.

One of my favorites and I am known for starting sales meetings with this song. It just plain pumps me up!:)

Let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the floor...huuh.If we really want them to fess up, I suggest playing some Coldplay or John Meyer.:-P

K.Bullock
12-12-2008, 11:12 AM
This is a list of the music used in some interrogations of terrorists. I got to admit if I had to listen to the song from Barney, I would have confessed to stabbing Gaius Julius Caesar.

U.S. military interrogators have often blasted music at detainees in Iraq, Afghanistan and Guantanamo Bay. According to the British law group Reprieve, these are among the songs they have used most frequently:
"Enter Sandman," Metallica.
"Bodies," Drowning Pool.
"Shoot to Thrill," AC/DC.
"Hell's Bells," AC/DC.
"I Love You," from the "Barney and Friends" children's TV show.
"Born in the USA," Bruce Springsteen.
"Babylon," David Gray.
"White America," Eminem.
"Sesame Street," theme song from the children's TV show.
Other bands and artists whose music has been frequently played at U.S. detention sites: Aerosmith, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Don McLean, Lil' Kim, Limp Bizkit, Meat Loaf, Rage Against the Machine, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Tupac Shakur.

Anyone who considers listening to Aerosmith torture, deserves the label "terrorist". The Barney song would be a killer though.

Ken Bora
12-18-2008, 07:53 AM
Metallica.
AC/DC.
Aerosmith
Limp Bizkit
Meat Loaf
Rage Against the Machine
Red Hot Chili Peppers
all in the truck right now Bob!
must be why bin ladin never rides with me;-)

Steve Amrein
12-18-2008, 08:03 AM
all in the truck right now Bob!
must be why bin ladin never rides with me;-)

I think correct term would be "rolls" with that selection. :)

K G
12-18-2008, 08:05 AM
Anything from the category of "Rap" would work.....

Crap regards,

kg