PDA

View Full Version : Barack on speaking.....

Juli H
12-19-2008, 02:32 PM
Is anyone getting tired of listening to Barack speak?

Thaaaaaaaaat, uhhhhh, aaaaaaand, uuuuhhhhh....

how annoying! I can barely follow what he is talking about because of the way he talks....

Juli

Greg E
12-19-2008, 03:11 PM
lol. What's wrong Julie? A little nippy up there. I'm not getting tired of him. I never could stand listening to his promises.

Buzz
12-19-2008, 10:35 PM
No more than Bush's speaking style bothers me...

M Remington
12-20-2008, 08:27 AM
You'll become accustomed to it. You're just not used to seeing a president (or president-elect) talking about anything other than torture or war or terrorism. I think it's reassuring that Obama is actually talking about the things that are important to America. That's leadership!

mjh345
12-20-2008, 08:55 AM
He pronounces his words correctly, uses them in the correct context, and doesn't make any up.... all marked improvement over the past 8 years.

Bob Gutermuth
12-20-2008, 09:39 AM
I have really started using the mute button on my boob tube, everytime the Comrade 'messiah' opens his yap! Ronald Reagan where are you when America needs you?

K G
12-20-2008, 10:08 AM
No more than Bush's speaking style bothers me...

Can't argue on that one....

You'll become accustomed to it. You're just not used to seeing a president (or president-elect) talking about anything other than torture or war or terrorism. I think it's reassuring that Obama is actually talking about the things that are important to America. That's leadership!

Let's see how happy we are about his subject matter over the next four years. Kinda early to pronounce him as "reassuring." Talk is one thing; action is another.

He pronounces his words correctly, uses them in the correct context, and doesn't make any up.... all marked improvement over the past 8 years.

I particularly like when he starts his answer to a tough question with "Look..." :cool: Let's see him in a few tough press conferences and then we can decide if he's the Voice, Diction, and Oratorical King.....

kg

Hoosier
12-20-2008, 11:02 AM

He speaks so well. He's so well spoken.