PDA

View Full Version : NEMO club forming.

clint
12-21-2008, 10:30 AM
We are trying to put together a retriever club for test and trials in Northeast Missouri. Members are needed. If interested please contact Clint Mann at 573-822-9190. If anyone has any comments or suggestions please let me know! I need all the help I can get :)
thank you very much,

clint mann
www.hometownretrievers.com
clintmnn@yahoo.com

dexdoolittle
12-21-2008, 02:57 PM
Hey Clint, what type of club AKC/UKC and where is your central location, as far as where you want to hold your events?

Ken Bora
12-21-2008, 06:56 PM
Hello Clint and a Very Warm Welcome to RTF!
Thank you for taking on the daunting task of forming a fresh retriever club. I encourage you to consider the NAHRA Field Tests. See http://www.nahranews.net/
for contact info and please read this thread http://retrievertraining.net/forums/showthread.php?t=34114
to view my NAHRA offer. If I can help in any way, from Vermont I am an rtf p.m. away.
Ken Bora

clint
12-21-2008, 07:00 PM
Hey dex thanks for the reply! it is going to be an AKC club. meeting is on the 17th of jan. mark twain lake is where events are going to be held. I've spoke with people about that, and actually have done some scouting around the lake. Very close to you! start with some hunt test, (derby/quals) I think nemo needs a club. I've got some good potential members and help from some experienced people so I think we are on the right track. any help/input from you would be greatly appreciated!,

thanks again for the inquiry,

clint

p.s. I would like to come train with you sometime.

clint
12-21-2008, 07:09 PM
ken thanks for the reply! In all the reading I have done in the past few months, I can kinda see what lies ahead but still pretty scary :)

webfootkennel of IL
01-19-2009, 03:49 PM
Hey Clint: I'm in as a participant, always looking for AKC Hunt Test.

I talked tou you on the phone around Christmas Re: Dollar

I'll watch for your inaugral event
Good Luck
Mitch

Micmacgoldens
01-21-2009, 10:23 AM
Clint,
I have a friend in SE Iowa that would be interested in your club events. I'll let him know of your plans. Looking forward to hearing of your start up dates. Good Luck!!