PDA

View Full Version : Heading south, see you in the spring.

Bruce MacPherson
12-21-2008, 07:47 PM
The reason for this post is twofold. First, I have a wonderful opportunity, which I am taking fiull advantage of, to work for and train with one of the better FT trainers in the game. I will be leaving at the end of the month and will be training around Niland, Ca. untill March. Secondly I want to publicly thank a couple of people, who post on this site, that have encouraged me and quite frankly made it possible for me to do something that maybe I would not have done or been able to do otherwise.
Angie B, who has really been a mentor to me since I started taking this dog game business seriously. Angie has talked me out of selling all my dogs and just forgetting this training thing entirely more times than I can count. She has answered every question and has always encouraged me to push myself further than sometimes I think I would have done on my own. She is a wonderful friend.
Lanse Brown, a man that certainly stirs up deep sentiment in some but, despite the fact that he does not know me personaly outside of some correspondece that we have exchanged, did not hesitate to make the connection that put me in the position to sudy and learn more about the Field Trial game than I probably could or would have without his help. I am in his debt.
To top all of this off I get to bring two of my dogs the youngster Duffy and the infamous Billy. They are resting up for the trip.
I will check in from time to time to see what everyones up to. So untill Spring, to all, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Mac

Matt McKenzie
12-21-2008, 08:44 PM
Good luck!

Marvin S
12-21-2008, 08:50 PM
You have a good time - it's like SD up here in Buckley, snow drifts, wind & more snow. Let us know when you get back. Want to be sure you pay your share of the no new taxes we will all be hit with.

K.Bullock
12-21-2008, 09:34 PM
Very cool Mac, Merry Christmas to you and good luck on your venture.

WRL
12-24-2008, 08:37 AM
The reason for this post is twofold. First, I have a wonderful opportunity, which I am taking fiull advantage of, to work for and train with one of the better FT trainers in the game. I will be leaving at the end of the month and will be training around Niland, Ca. untill March. Secondly I want to publicly thank a couple of people, who post on this site, that have encouraged me and quite frankly made it possible for me to do something that maybe I would not have done or been able to do otherwise.
Angie B, who has really been a mentor to me since I started taking this dog game business seriously. Angie has talked me out of selling all my dogs and just forgetting this training thing entirely more times than I can count. She has answered every question and has always encouraged me to push myself further than sometimes I think I would have done on my own. She is a wonderful friend.
Lanse Brown, a man that certainly stirs up deep sentiment in some but, despite the fact that he does not know me personaly outside of some correspondece that we have exchanged, did not hesitate to make the connection that put me in the position to sudy and learn more about the Field Trial game than I probably could or would have without his help. I am in his debt.
To top all of this off I get to bring two of my dogs the youngster Duffy and the infamous Billy. They are resting up for the trip.
I will check in from time to time to see what everyones up to. So untill Spring, to all, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Mac

Who you going south with to train? Sounds like it might be Patty.

WRL