PDA

View Full Version : Alabama Field Trials?

2goldens
12-25-2008, 10:32 PM
Does anyone have any information on the Black Warrior, Montgomery and Mobile Field Trials held in Greensboro every year? I can't find any information for any of them.

Chad Wilson
12-25-2008, 10:39 PM
Usually like March 8th, 15th, and the end of the month.

Do not have the calendar in front of me.

K G
12-25-2008, 10:56 PM
Check www.entryexpress.com for their trial dates this year. Next year's dates should be fairly close. Keep an eye on the event information board on this site as well.

kg

bgregory
12-26-2008, 05:25 PM
Spring trials:
Black Warrior, March 6-8
Mobile, March 13-15
Montgomery March 27-29

None are finalized and with the grounds sort of in limbo, there is a small chance that the trials could be canceled.

Fall Trials:
Black Warrior October 17-18
Mobile October 30- Nov 1
Montgomery Usually in Dec but may be changed

Butch

Jim Pickering
12-26-2008, 06:35 PM
None are finalized and with the grounds sort of in limbo, there is a small chance that the trials could be canceled.

Butch

Bruce, it sounds like you folks are having some issues with the Cattle Ranch property. I hate to hear that given that I have almost a year left on my Bucks club membership. :(

Seriously I trust whatever issues can be resolved I would hate to see those grounds go away with or without live flyers.

bgregory
12-29-2008, 09:37 AM
Jim,

We'll try not to let that valuable membership to Buck's go to waste.

It's probably not as bad as my post sounded. The forever wild program seems to be committed to having field trials but they are currently in the process of getting the final regulations in place. Until that actually happens...who knows?

Butch