PDA

View Full Version : New HRC club in Montana w/ seminar

Margo Ellis
01-03-2009, 08:44 AM
Well it looks like the first HRC club in Montana will be in the Three Forks / Bozeman area. Our seminar date is tentative set for March 28th that will be firmed up in the next week or two.
If anyone out there is interested in attending this seminar please send me an email at:
huntswlabs@hotmail.com

We are trying to get a head count and also to see how much intrest is out there for our venue in this area.

You do not have to belong to an HRC club to attend, but if you would like the seminar to count towards your judging requirments please make sure you are an HRC member.

Chris Atkinson
01-03-2009, 09:59 AM
Margo,

Bravo for you!

This made me smile!

Have a ball!

Chris

precisionlabradors
01-03-2009, 10:12 AM
not interested in the seminar, but i would love to participate in events for your club. just a couple hour drive for me.
________
HOW TO STEAM RICE (http://www.cooking-chef.com/steaming/)

mtgreenheads
01-03-2009, 03:03 PM
Sounds great!! Keep me in the loop.

Bob

Margo Ellis
01-03-2009, 05:30 PM
Too all thanks for the all the emails, pm's and responses, as Kerri and I finalize things we will post them here and also on the HRC board. It is looking like the seminar will be in the Bozeman area as that is where the first club will be based, we want as many as their members to be able to attend the seminar to allow for judges to be started for this club.

Again you do not need to be a member of this HRC club to attend but you should have your HRC membership paid for it to count towards any judging you may want to do. We can use all the help we can get in our judges pool so if you are an HRC judge now and live some what close please contact me at the email above as more clubs come on board we will need to know just who is out there for us.
Thanks again for all the well wishes guys and gals!

kjrice
01-04-2009, 04:45 PM
Congrats and good luck Margo.

Margo Ellis
01-09-2009, 08:35 AM
Update on seminar:
Our date has been changed and we are just waiting for the confirmation from HRC EC to April 11th in the Bozeman area. Everyone is welcome to attend but we do need a head count please send me an email or PM
Location and time will be posted as soon as we have everything in stone.
Thank you!