PDA

View Full Version : Trial at Upper Brandon Plantation

David Barrow
01-07-2009, 01:30 PM
Tidewater Retriever Club will host our Spring Field Trial on the James River at Upper Brandon Plantation. There will be a limited number of Rooms available at the Lodge, and anyone wishing to enjoy the plantation life for the weekend should book early. Upper Brandon will provide the Tailgate Parties for both Friday and Saturday nights and TRC will provide advanced order lunches.

In addition to an Open, Amateur, Qualifying, and Derby, we will be having a Junior and Senior Puppy Stake on Saturday.

Make your vacation plans early, the views, rooms, and fun will be worth it!

Details are posted on Entry Express for reservations.

See you in April,
David Barrow

Brad Slaybaugh
01-07-2009, 02:50 PM
Hi David,

The last trial we had at Upper Brandon, the room filled up pretty quick. If anyone is interested in staying on the grounds, please reserve a room in the near future according to the instructions on EE. I'll keep a running count on here as we receive the reservations, this will help let everyone know what we have remaining.

Total available -22

remaining - 15
Brad

David Barrow
01-13-2009, 08:23 AM
Brad,

Any updates on the room count?

Sent my reservation today, and a Puppy Stake entry.

David

Brad Slaybaugh
01-15-2009, 07:39 AM
Hey David,

14 rooms now available.

Also we flooded the ponds we discussed the other day and the one across the street flooded as predicted, with that grass that had grown up in it, it looks great. I'm working on the puppy now trying to get her ready for the 0 - 6 month puppy stake........I'm sure that's as close as I'll ever get to an FT ribbon....HAHA

This is gonna be a fun trial!!!!!!

See ya
Brad

David Barrow
01-26-2009, 10:20 AM
Hey Brad,

Keep us up to date on the rooms.

I might have to send a second puppy entry in (and the pup is ethnically different to what I am used to), may need some pointers from folks in the know, like you and Ferguson. Just kidd'n, this one ain't mine and she is a pet.

I'll try to get with you in a couple of weeks and go over the grounds.

David

Brad Slaybaugh
03-01-2009, 06:58 AM
David,

Ethnically different...don't restrict her to a pet...she might be the best one you.ve had yet...even if she is CHOCOLATE.

I'm haven't gotten a final room count, but one lodge is full and there is a limited number available in the other lodge. I'll try to get an current count soon.

The grounds looked great the other day, I can't wait for the trial weekend.

See ya

David Barrow
04-13-2009, 05:43 PM
The grounds look nice, the Lodge very relaxing, and Entries Close Wendsday!

Don't forget those Puppies!

David Barrow