PDA

View Full Version : Eagle Pack Dog Food

shootncast
01-14-2009, 10:25 AM
Has anyone ever tried this brand or are using it?

twall
01-14-2009, 12:06 PM
My wife and I used it for years and only switched because we couldn't buy it locally. The next bag of dog food I buy will be Eagle.

On Eagle our chessies had fabulous coats, lots of energy, stamina and small, firm stool. We usually just fed the original, blue bag. With one of our bitches we had to feed her the performance for about 8 months when she was an adolescent to keep weight on her.

We have never fed any of their holistic foods so I can't comment on them. Even though the closest place ot buy it 20 miles away we're switching back to Eagle.

Tom

StElmoQn
01-14-2009, 12:13 PM
We've feed Eagle Pack Holistic to our golden and eskie for years. Their stamina, coat and weight are always commented on by our vet when they go in for checkups.

I mix the holistic for Seniors with the holistic fish mix and they lick their bowls every night.

It's worth tracking down if it's not readily available in your area.

shootncast
01-14-2009, 02:35 PM
Thanks for the info, a friend at work is a new distributer, He will be going onto adult in a few months. The Duck meal/Oatmeal seemed to fit what I was looking for as far as ingredients. Again, thanks for the info.