Date: Saturday, March 7, 2009
Time: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Duluth, MN
Cost: $50. (lunch provided)

Information Contact:
Rick or Donna Edington 218-273-6356

Golddogs
01-15-2009, 12:36 PM
Please encourage your members and friends in the Northern area to attend. It is a great way to learn more of what is required as a handler. It is a great club, nice location and if Kevin and Joe are doing lunch, worth the trip just for that.
Get involved.

Golddogs
02-03-2009, 11:21 AM
Lets get out and support DRC and this seminar. Time to start giving back a little. Anyone from the Twin Cities north should plan on spending and enjoyable day at the DRC clubhouse and get that pesky 1st seminar out of the way while enjoying a bit of teh great white north. Sign up on EE.

widowmaker
02-04-2009, 09:46 AM
I will be there. It's already been a long winter, with it being so cold and the snow so deep I haven't gotten much training done. At least I can get out and think about training.

fatguy
02-11-2009, 07:15 PM
The Fat Guys will be cooking and tellin a few lies. Going to keep the menu a secret but I heard there will also be fresh homemade caramel rolls and coffee in the morning.

Golddogs
03-02-2009, 12:11 PM
Come on people. Fat Guys doing lunch and a forcast of 40 degree weather and hosted by a great club. Time to give something back or if a handler, clear up some of the, hummm how should I put this, less than crystal clear reg's in the book.