PDA

View Full Version : Retriever Retreats -- back on track for Spring 2009

Kristie Wilder
01-16-2009, 01:04 PM
Well, I just finalized the menu for our spring/summer retreats.

I will start working on the retriever retreat website, which has been completely neglected for 18 months.

We have a more economical plan for the upcoming retreats. We will be staying a real camp, with bunkhouses, bathhouses, a large gym/dining hall and a lake. It's a really nice, yet simple, place and it's affordable. It will be a beautiful place to spend a few days with dogs and friends in the spring and summer.

Retreats are now CO-ED - the only hitch is at this location, there is a boys camp and a girls camp and it NEEDS TO STAY THAT WAY. :) And no alcohol. So sorry we have had to elminate all the fun, but that's the way it goes.

Right now we are looking at one of the three consecutive weekends starting April 25th and then one of the first two weekends in July.

Please contact me if you're interested so I can keep up with demand and make plans for help and supplies.

Thanks everyone for your support, especially during my "time off". I'm excited to start this up again for real.

Sincerley,
Kristie

Kristie Wilder
01-16-2009, 01:22 PM
oops, these will be located in Douglasville/Dallas, GA about 25 miles west of Atlanta, right off I-20