PDA

View Full Version : Are there ANY appointees....

Uncle Bill
01-31-2009, 12:21 PM
...up to date on their IRS taxes? You gotta wonder if the Democrats only pay their taxes once they are appointed to an office that might be investigated. Now our "Favorite Son" (an obvious unfinished sentence) Tom Dashole is a 100 grand lighter in the wallet for paying up what he was going to abscond with, had this lousy appointment not interferred.

Makes you wonder how much these appointments are really worth down the road? Certainly he will be 'refunded' that measly $100 grand many times over eh?

We can only hope that smarmy POS doesn't make a speech about how he's looking forward to "helping the people". That's NEVER been part of his agenda.

BTW, how about the joke of Obama saying he's not involving any lobbyists???? HELLLLLLL-OOOOOOO!!! Guess what Dashole has been doing the past 4 years since being ousted from Sodak politics? :rolleyes:

Two tax-dodgers in the POTUS cabinet. Woulda been 3 had one not resigned before being questioned. Add in the corrupt AG and you libs have gotta be proud of all the change you voted in. And to think, the fun has just begun.:p

UB

Goose
01-31-2009, 04:18 PM
Daschle figures it's the common man's job to pay taxes...not his. Typical arrogance coming from another politician. Obama's cabinet will be one of the most corrupt ever.

Eric Johnson
01-31-2009, 04:46 PM
I guess that he's unpatriotic....too. I wonder how many more there are.

Eric

M Remington
02-01-2009, 09:28 AM
Daschle figures it's the common man's job to pay taxes...not his. Typical arrogance coming from another politician. Obama's cabinet will be one of the most corrupt ever.

I'm not real happy with the tax situation either. But, Obama has a long way to go to equal the corruption of Bush's cabinet.

subroc
02-01-2009, 09:52 AM
I'm not real happy with the tax situation either. But, Obama has a long way to go to equal the corruption of Bush's cabinet.

Please point to corruption in the Bush cabinet, not policy you disagree with but actual corruption.

Thanks

Gun_Dog2002
02-01-2009, 10:14 AM

Hey, I haven't seen a response to my post on gun licensing vs drivers license? Do you think we're going to let you forget and then start Bush bashing?:D

/Paul

labcrazy
02-01-2009, 01:17 PM
CNN reported Finance Committee member Senator John Kerry on the same program called the tax problem an “innocent mistake that doesn’t affect one iota his ability to do the job.”

If it was a mistake, I don't want this man running our health care system. If it was'nt a mistake, I don't want this man running our health care system. He is either a crook or incompitant.

K G
02-01-2009, 02:00 PM
Hey, I haven't seen a response to my post on gun licensing vs drivers license? Do you think we're going to let you forget and then start Bush bashing?:D

/Paul

Mark's good with "hit and run," Paul....no more comments here as you pointed out....

http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/showthread.php?t=35629

I'm seeing a pattern develop regards, :rolleyes:

kg

Goose
02-02-2009, 09:32 AM
Daschle just apologized. Bless his heart. He's paid the nearly $150,000 in taxes he owed and wants to put this minor issue behind him. And he wants everybody to know that the nearly quarter-million dollars he took from the health care industry won't affect his judgment when it comes to being the Sec. of HHS. The fact that his wife is a lobbyist for the aviation industry shouldn't be an issue either since she's a democrat and it's ok to be a democrat lobbyist...just not a republican one.

Obama should quit moralizing the evils of lobbyist since his cabinet is full of them. The amount of money Daschle has made over the past few years (and how he made it) makes me want to puke. What a fraud...a corrupt fraud.

But it's ok...he's a democrat.

Raymond Little
02-02-2009, 09:58 AM
The speaking fees were just a portion of the more than $5.2 million the former South Dakota senator earned over the past two years as he advised health insurers and hospitals and worked in other industries such as energy and telecommunications, according to a financial statement filed with the Office of Government Ethics.

And Dasshole is going to regulate the same people that greased his palm????????????????

Same Ole Same Ole

K.Bullock
02-02-2009, 11:18 AM
A real surprise in all of this would be for an honest politician to come out of Chicago. Say what you want about Bush ... he wasn't for sale.

Steve Amrein
02-02-2009, 11:37 AM
Please point to corruption in the Bush cabinet, not policy you disagree with but actual corruption.

Thanks

Anyone ..........Bueller........Bueller.........

subroc
02-03-2009, 02:56 AM
Here is an article where he breaks his promise relating to appointees and industries they lobbied for. Does the man have any creditability at all?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090203/ap_on_go_pr_wh/obama_reform_promises_2 (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090203/ap_on_go_pr_wh/obama_reform_promises_2)

kb27_99
02-03-2009, 07:25 AM

Quit compairing him to bush! That dog has hunted and is back in the cage. Its all Obama now.

duckheads
02-03-2009, 08:28 AM
along with the tax cheaters he has appointed 17 lobbiest to his cabinet. that gives me lots of hope for change. the teflon man nothing will stick to him! what really ticks me off is the media giving him a free pass.