PDA

View Full Version : RINDIP's or RINO's?

Marvin S
02-10-2009, 11:20 AM
Does anyone other than the press actually believe Susan Collins, Olympia Snowe or Arlen Specter are really from the party of the elephant. Another GW mistake, supporting Specter over a good solid fiscally conservative candidate in a very close election & having Specter bite him on the ankles when the GOP needed help.

backpasture
02-10-2009, 12:01 PM
Kick 'em out of the party, Marvin!

I know you yearn for the days of Goldwater, when Republicans were 'pure' (and could only muster a measly 30-some% of the vote in a presidential election.) Fortunately for you, the Republican party appears to be headed in the direction you want it to go.

The GOP -- the party of the big 'get the hell out of my' tent.

Bob Gutermuth
02-10-2009, 02:08 PM
Niether of them would get my vote if I were a constituent. I've had it with RINOS.

YardleyLabs
02-10-2009, 05:32 PM
I agree. Throw Specter out. Then we will be able to elect another Democrat to represent the state. In the meantime, however, I think that Specter does a pretty decent job of representing the opinions of the voters in PA, who are relatively moderate as a group. Of course, that makes most of them pinkos at best by the standards here.

greg ye
02-10-2009, 05:44 PM
Just wait: they have confirmed they're onboard "as is." This could be the ultimate blow to this hog wash- or not.