PDA

View Full Version : Stimulus

Thomas D
02-17-2009, 09:09 PM
I hear all retirees will get a $250 check from the stimulus bill. Wonder what that will COST us. So, to be a good American I am supposed to go out and spend it right away. If I pay down debt or save it, I am not a good American.

I just can't wait for the lite rail/hovercraft system between Disney and Las Vegas. That will really help me.

Raymond Little
02-17-2009, 09:20 PM
I hear all retirees will get a $250 check from the stimulus bill. Wonder what that will COST us. So, to be a good American I am supposed to go out and spend it right away. If I pay down debt or save it, I am not a good American.

I just can't wait for the lite rail/hovercraft system between Disney and Las Vegas. That will really help me.

Tom, you can get you a New Grill and sum 24's for yo Sled. You Gots 2 B Stimlatin while U B Waitin for yo check. You'll B getting lump sum versus my $8.00 per week, quit yo hatin.

Pour One Out Homme

badbullgator
02-17-2009, 09:52 PM
Tom, you can get you a New Grill and sum 24's for yo Sled. You Gots 2 B Stimlatin while U B Waitin for yo check. You'll B getting lump sum versus my $8.00 per week, quit yo hatin.

Pour One Out Homme

fo sho and the peps on unemmployment gets 25 mo a week.

It makes sense give the working guy $8 a week in less taxes and give the non-working man $25 prefect!

Bob Gutermuth
02-18-2009, 09:55 AM
Perhaps those of us who are retired should donate the $250 to the GOP to help unelect the "messiah" in 2012.

kjrice
02-18-2009, 11:03 AM
I know I will be in the war room to oust Dirty Harry in the near future.