PDA

View Full Version : Another New Illinois Gun Law

Illinois Bob
02-18-2009, 03:23 PM
These guys aren't going to quit.This amendment is sponsered by a Chicago Democrat requiring us to buy liability insurance for owning a gun.I suppose it's time to write your representative again.Seems like about once a week we're having to write to protest some new law.It's getting old.
http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/BillStatus.asp?DocTypeID=HB&DocNum=687&GAID=10&SessionID=76&LegID=41158

Franco
02-18-2009, 03:33 PM
from the 2nd Amendment...

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

May be time to defend the security of all of all our states by taking up arms and marching on Washington DC!

Illinois Bob
02-18-2009, 04:40 PM
May be time to defend the security of all of all our states by taking up arms and marching on Washington DC!

...or at least Springfield.

Vicki Worthington
02-18-2009, 06:05 PM
Have you looked at where this is actually coming from within the State Legislature?

I will be writing to my Senator and Reps to urge a resounding "NO" vote.

Perhaps if Southside Chicago would deal with the their underlying problems, the violence they profess to hate but actually support with their do-nothing actions and racial cries whenever the police Try to do anything, the gun issue would resolve itself!