PDA

View Full Version : I just don't get him

Ken Newcomb
02-20-2009, 12:37 PM
"The American people are watching," Obama told a gathering of mayors at the White House. "They need this plan to work. They expect to see the money that they've earned they've worked so hard to earn spent in its intended purposes without waste, without inefficiency, without fraud."

So basically its OK for THE GREAT ONE to waste my money but by gosh he's going to make sure nobody wastes the money he is already stealing from me.

Bob Gutermuth
02-20-2009, 12:40 PM
If I did with a gun and a mask what the 'messiah' is doing with legislation I would be in jail.

backpasture
02-20-2009, 12:46 PM
If I did with a gun and a mask what the 'messiah' is doing with legislation I would be in jail.

You mean if you 'proposed and passed legislation that has the support of the majority of the American public', but with a gun and a mask?

Cody Covey
02-20-2009, 01:02 PM
back pasture obviously hasn't been paying attention. The majority of the public may have voted for Obama but they don't support this bill sorry to say. Even Dems are speaking out on this bill

Franco
02-20-2009, 01:06 PM
That's because the majority is now Hispanic and African Americans with some Anglo wack jobs thrown in. All would love to see the destruction of our country. I don't need to see any research on this, just open one's eyes!

We need to stop this current administration now, before they throw away a couple of trillion dollars paying back thier supporters.

IMPEACH OBOMO!

backpasture
02-20-2009, 01:16 PM
back pasture obviously hasn't been paying attention. The majority of the public may have voted for Obama but they don't support this bill sorry to say. Even Dems are speaking out on this bill

Really? There are two polls out in the past week that beg to differ:
CNN/Opinion Research Corp:
"Sixty percent of those questioned in the poll favored the economic stimulus plan, with 39 percent opposing the package."
http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/02/20/poll.obama.stimulus/index.html

AP-GfK
52% of Americans approve of the stimulus bill, with 41% disapproving
http://www.ap-gfkpoll.com/pdf/AP_GfK_Poll_Feb_09_Topline.pdf

Both polls also show strong support for Obama (AP-GfK gives him 68% approval/27% disapproval for the handling of the economy). AP-GfK shows lukewarm support for Congressional Democrats,(49% approvel/45% disapproval), and pretty sad numbers for Congressional Republicans (33% approval/59% disapproval).

It's pretty clear that the only folks who are behind the Repulican tactic of 'Just Say No' (to anything the President supports) are the Base -- the same 25-30% of people out there who stood behind W, and will support Republicans in whatever they do.

Franco
02-20-2009, 01:22 PM
"Sixty percent of those questioned in the poll favored the economic stimulus plan, with 39 percent opposing the package."

AP-GfK

Both polls also show strong support for Obama (AP-GfK gives him 68% approval/27% disapproval for the handling of the economy). AP-GfK shows lukewarm support for Congressional Democrats,(49% approvel/45% disapproval), and pretty sad numbers for Congressional Republicans (33% approval/59% disapproval).

It's pretty clear that the only folks who are behind the Repulican tactic of 'Just Say No' (to anything the President supports) are the Base -- the same 25-30% of people out there who stood behind W, and will support Republicans in whatever they do.

And, as more folks take a break from watching American Idol and learn of this plan for financial suicide, the numbers against it grow by the hour. Just compare the trends over the last three weeks. Support is disappearing from everyone except those wanting the Feds to support them!

Gun_Dog2002
02-20-2009, 01:22 PM

AP-GfK

Ya well the people will soon recognize that their broke and busted. When they find out that "hope" doesn't put food on the table they will wake up and vote in the polls.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090220/ap_on_bi_st_ma_re/wall_street

/Paul

backpasture
02-20-2009, 01:27 PM
That's because the majority is now Hispanic and African Americans with some Anglo wack jobs thrown in. All would love to see the destruction of our country. I don't need to see any research on this, just open one's eyes!

We need to stop this current administration now, before they throw away a couple of trillion dollars paying back thier supporters.

IMPEACH OBOMO!

I'm sure you 'don't need to see any research', because if you actually looked at any you would know that this isn't remotely true. White Americans make up a significant majority in this country. And, more than 60% of those that voted for Obama are white.

You are correct that you are in a minority, though. After all, you are a Republican -- a small and ever-shrinking segment of the population.

backpasture
02-20-2009, 01:28 PM
Ya well the people will soon recognize that their broke and busted. When they find out that "hope" doesn't put food on the table they will wake up and vote in the polls.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090220/ap_on_bi_st_ma_re/wall_street

/Paul

They already realized that, which is why the polls show so little support for Republicans, and their economic policies, which got us in this mess.

backpasture
02-20-2009, 01:30 PM
And, as more folks take a break from watching American Idol and learn of this plan for financial suicide, the numbers against it grow by the hour. Just compare the trends over the last three weeks. Support is disappearing from everyone except those wanting the Feds to support them!

Actually the trend is that the support for Republicans just keep dropping.

Keep up the good work, Congressional Republicans! You're doing a heckuva job!

Franco
02-20-2009, 01:31 PM
Keep up the good work, Congressional Republicans! You're doing a heckuva job!

Yes they are and it is about time!

Goose
02-20-2009, 01:35 PM
How can anybody support a bill that nobody's read?

Franco
02-20-2009, 01:35 PM
They already realized that, which is why the polls show so little support for Republicans, and their economic policies, which got us in this mess.

You have go to be kidding? The home loan disaster his a Democrat induced problem!

Bob Gutermuth
02-20-2009, 01:38 PM
Impeach The 'messiah'

backpasture
02-20-2009, 01:41 PM
You have go to be kidding? The home loan disaster his a Democrat induced problem!

That's as well informed as your statement that 'the majority is now Hispanic and African Americans with some Anglo wack jobs thrown in'.

I'm guessing you 'don't need to see any research' for this piece of fiction either. :rolleyes:

Ken Newcomb
02-20-2009, 01:59 PM
Personally I don't need polls, I run a small business and talk to lots of people. Not one of them comes in singing, "YooHoo I just love this new stimulus package. Isn't it great?" It is amazing how many people that do come in just hate this idea and the man behind it.

That's poll enough for me, these are my neighbors.

Franco
02-20-2009, 02:03 PM

Good for you, always trust your instincts and never the news media!

Cody Covey
02-20-2009, 02:17 PM
please go ahead and explain how the republicans were to blame for the housing crisis because last i checked it was the dems that pushed legislation through to force banks to loan to people that couldn't afford loans. Not only that but when bush said that freddie and fannie were a problem dems said no they weren't. Barney Frank has a sound byte where he states there is no problem with freddie and fannie, but now we hear him spouting there was. I think he was a little late but hey what do i know im a shrinking minority!

Steve Amrein
02-20-2009, 02:33 PM
You mean if you 'proposed and passed legislation that has the support of the majority of the American public', but with a gun and a mask?

Are you using the term Majority of Americans in the sense of those who voted in the election or the entire "American Public"

I would like to see the figures to support your claim.

Or is that the same math that Pelosi is using to scare everyone with. You know the one that she said more folks will lose jobs than even live in the country.

Even on MSN this morning they could not find any bright spots and the only thing to try and make BHO look favorable was its only been 3 weeks. Cant wait to see what the guy can do with a month.

Cody Covey
02-20-2009, 02:38 PM
well throw in 200 illegals and 0% employment and bam 500million americans lose their job

K G
02-20-2009, 02:41 PM
I'm sure you 'don't need to see any research', because if you actually looked at any you would know that this isn't remotely true. White Americans make up a significant majority in this country. And, more than 60% of those that voted for Obama are white.

And virtually 100% of the blacks that voted, voted for Obama. What does that say to you, bp?

You are correct that you are in a minority, though. After all, you are a Republican -- a small and ever-shrinking segment of the population.

Please show me the research to back up this statement.

please go ahead and explain how the republicans were to blame for the housing crisis because last i checked it was the dems that pushed legislation through to force banks to loan to people that couldn't afford loans. Not only that but when bush said that freddie and fannie were a problem dems said no they weren't. Barney Frank has a sound byte where he states there is no problem with freddie and fannie, but now we hear him spouting there was. I think he was a little late but hey what do i know im a shrinking minority!

Those pesky facts don't include Bush 43 so you'll not hear them quoted here. Dems do no wrong, don't you know that? :rolleyes:.......................

kg

Cody Covey
02-20-2009, 02:42 PM
crap youre right what was i thinking!

K G
02-20-2009, 02:48 PM
Much better.

You may begin your submission now.....

;-)....

kg

backpasture
02-20-2009, 04:15 PM
Are you using the term Majority of Americans in the sense of those who voted in the election or the entire "American Public"

I would like to see the figures to support your claim.

I'll just repost the polls I posted previously, since you apparently didn't look at them:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/02/...lus/index.html

AP-GfK
http://www.ap-gfkpoll.com/pdf/AP_GfK...09_Topline.pdf

And, here is the Gallup poll, which shows the trend:
http://sas-origin.onstreammedia.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/y0c3vffbfkky0qwd1natia.gif
http://www.gallup.com/poll/114691/Obama-Signs-Stimulus-Law-Majority-Support.aspx

K G
02-20-2009, 04:23 PM
These copies of the old links don't work. The old links first posted DO work...but sorry.....1001 people is a WEAK sample for a nationwide opinion. Now, for an opinion in a DMA of 500,000 people or less, maybe....and that Gallup poll is 6 weeks old; the stimulus bill is a WEEK old. Methinks your stats are old news.....

kg

backpasture
02-20-2009, 04:37 PM
And virtually 100% of the blacks that voted, voted for Obama. What does that say to you, bp?

It tells me he has solid support among blacks. What does it tell you?

Please show me the research to back up this statement.
http://pewresearch.org/assets/publications/773-2.gif
http://pewresearch.org/pubs/773/fewer-voters-identify-as-republicans
March, 2008 poll

http://sas-origin.onstreammedia.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/1jl_r6oa8uil8jiszl7rvg.gif
http://sas-origin.onstreammedia.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/owkml4goa0-z9y0_oqgcqa.gif
http://www.gallup.com/poll/113947/Democrats-2008-Advantage-Party-Largest.aspx
January, 2009

Those pesky facts don't include Bush 43 so you'll not hear them quoted here. Dems do no wrong, don't you know that? :rolleyes:.......................

kg

The Republican Talking Points are that Barney Frank and Chris Dodd and other Democrats did something back in 2003-2005 to relax rules on borrowing. There are a couple of flaws with this argument:
1) The Republicans controlled both houses of Congress at that point. How did Barney Frank ram though legislation, then? The answer is, he didn't.
2) There was a bill that actually toughened regulations on Fannie and Freddie that went through Congress (H.R. 1427), but that didn't happen until 2007 -- when the Dems controlled Congress.

Explain to me how the Dems caused this crisis again?

K G
02-20-2009, 04:46 PM
Through opening up Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac money to anyone with a pulse back in 1999............;-)

Thanks, Slick Willy, regards,

kg

K G
02-20-2009, 04:52 PM
So what happened in '04, bp? Even with that sub-par support from the indies, WHY did Kerry win?

Let's see how those numbers stack up in the next couple of years....all the while knowing that if Clinton had done his job when he had the chance, 9/11 and the Iraq war would have NEVER happened and those numbers and this country would look a WHOLE lot different right now....

It tells me he has solid support among blacks. What does it tell you?

That this country is more racially divided than it's been since 1964.....

kg

Cody Covey
02-20-2009, 05:00 PM
you do know that carter and then clinton were the ones that put in place the legislation that made banks give loans to people who couldn't afford them. those two presidents if you recall were democrats...at least i think thats what they were...

anyone else ever notice when republicans state facts they are talking points but when a dem blames bush for something that was clearly put in place by dems its somehow fact....

backpasture
02-20-2009, 05:05 PM
These copies of the old links don't work. The old links first posted DO work...but sorry.....1001 people is a WEAK sample for a nationwide opinion. Now, for an opinion in a DMA of 500,000 people or less, maybe....and that Gallup poll is 6 weeks old; the stimulus bill is a WEEK old. Methinks your stats are old news.....

kg

Look at the Gallup Poll again. It charts a trend STARTING 6 weeks ago, and shows support increasing over that time.

You can google the CNN poll to see it. It's been published lots of places at this point.

While you're at it, since you are seemingly certain that the data I presented is wrong, let's see what you are basing yout position on (beyond wishful thinking).

These are the facts:
- The majority of this country supports the stimulus bill.
- The majority of this country approves of President Obama's performance (by a WIDE margin).
- The Republican party is shrinking.

You can choose to dismiss these facts as 'flawed methodology' or 'liberal bias', but in doing so you are ignoring the reality of the situation that the Republican party is in.

backpasture
02-20-2009, 05:09 PM
That this country is more racially divided than it's been since 1964.....

And again, you're making a claim that is refuted by the facts.

Pretty much any exit poll you look at has Obama getting roughly the same, or only slighter more, support amongs blacks than Kerry.

Cody Covey
02-20-2009, 05:13 PM
kerry got 97% of the black vote?

close he got 88% not quite the same id say~

YardleyLabs
02-20-2009, 05:16 PM
Through opening up Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac money to anyone with a pulse back in 1999............;-)

Thanks, Slick Willy, regards,

kg

You mean when the Republicans completely controlled Congress?

backpasture
02-20-2009, 05:19 PM
Personally I don't need polls, I run a small business and talk to lots of people. Not one of them comes in singing, "YooHoo I just love this new stimulus package. Isn't it great?" It is amazing how many people that do come in just hate this idea and the man behind it.

NEWSFLASH: Norfolk, Nebraska is not exactly a good sampling of the American public. I don't doubt your neighbors feel that way, but that doesn't mean the rest of the county feels that way.

backpasture
02-20-2009, 05:20 PM
kerry got 97% of the black vote?

close he got 88% not quite the same id say~

No. And neither did Obama. Gallup pegs it at 88%/91%.

K G
02-20-2009, 05:21 PM
Look at the Gallup Poll again. It charts a trend STARTING 6 weeks ago, and shows support increasing over that time.

You are correct. Thanks for pointing that out. Just keep posting that graph every two weeks or so and let's see how it trends, since NONE of those dates actually correspond with when the "stimulus" bill was actually passed.

While you're at it, since you are seemingly certain that the data I presented is wrong, let's see what you are basing your position on (beyond wishful thinking).

Look at how much LESS "worth" there is in this country since the stinulus bill passed. The DJIA finished down another 100 points today; we're mere points away from a 10 year low....but perhaps that's okay for the dems since it'll create a "connection" of sorts with the last democratic administration.

These are the facts:
- The majority of this country supports the stimulus bill.
- The majority of this country approves of President Obama's performance (by a WIDE margin).
- The Republican party is shrinking.

Your stats show what your stats show. NONE of your data shows public "support" for the stimulus OR BHO measured AFTER its passing. The value of business in this country shows that BUSINESS does not approve of the stimulus bill. Perhaps that means nothing to you....if that denial keeps you warm at night, so be it.

You can choose to dismiss these facts as 'flawed methodology' or 'liberal bias', but in doing so you are ignoring the reality of the situation that the Republican party is in.

Please show me where I've dismissed these facts as "flawed methodology" or "liberal bias." Just don't come off so high and mighty that the policies of the last democratic administration had NOTHING to do with the financial morass that the country is in today. In all candor, I could give a tinker's damn what party is in power. WHOEVER is in power needs to start caring more about the American people and NOT their own egos and pockets....'cause pretty soon, those people who voted to put BHO in the Big Seat are gonna start calling for the return of that Seat....IF the "Change" that he touted does not come to pass.

So far, the only "Change" that has happened is NOT good....polls and statistics don't keep people employed, able to afford mortgages, or spend money to keep everyday retail dollars flowing. "Change" better get to happenin'...or those poll numbers that you live by are gonna dry up.

kg

backpasture
02-20-2009, 05:22 PM
you do know that carter and then clinton were the ones that put in place the legislation that made banks give loans to people who couldn't afford them. those two presidents if you recall were democrats...at least i think thats what they were...

anyone else ever notice when republicans state facts they are talking points but when a dem blames bush for something that was clearly put in place by dems its somehow fact....

I have noticed that the some of the folks on this board who state 'facts' aren't stating facts at all.

(See "The majority of the public may have voted for Obama but they don't support this bill sorry to say." and "the majority is now Hispanic and African Americans with some Anglo wack jobs thrown in" and other greatest hits.)

I've also noticed that many of the folks who claim that dems and indies always 'blame bush' are some of the first to trot out 'B,b,b,but Clinton!' (or even reach back for 'b,b,b, but Carter!'). Not everyone does it in the same post like you, though. Well done!

K G
02-20-2009, 05:25 PM
You mean when the Republicans completely controlled Congress?

Yeah...sorta like the democratically controlled Congress let the country go to hell in the past two years....with the lowest confidence ratings in the history of confidence ratings....could be one of the best orchestrated conspiracies of our time.

kg

backpasture
02-20-2009, 05:26 PM
Your stats show what your stats show. NONE of your data shows public "support" for the stimulus OR BHO measured AFTER its passing.

Still waiting for the data you are relying on to come up with your 'well-informed' opinion.

Please show me where I've dismissed these facts as "flawed methodology" or "liberal bias."

Wow. Just a couple posts up, you dismissed the poll because of its methodology. Your words:

1001 people is a WEAK sample for a nationwide opinion

K G
02-20-2009, 05:35 PM
Still waiting for the data you are relying on to come up with your 'well-informed' opinion.

YOU are the one that throws numbers around with such zeal. I asked you for CURRENT data, as in "since the stimulus bill was passed." If you don't have any just say so....just drop the smoke screen, man....

Wow. Just a couple posts up, you dismissed the poll because of its methodology. Your words:

Wow, indeed. There's a difference between METHODOLOGY and SAMPLE BASE. Basic rules of statistics tell us (yes, you and me) that the LARGER the sample base, the MORE STATISTICALLY VALID it is. THAT was the point I made. Get it?

Gallup is not my bag; A.C. Nielsen and Arbitron ARE. I'm somewhat familiar with statistics and "ratings" (a kind of poll, indeed) and what it takes for them to be valid. Data is great, but the INTERPRETATION of that data in many ways comes down to OPINIONS. Having spent just short of 30 years in the media sales business, I'm reasonably sure I know my way around polls and how they can be "manipulated" and "sold" as the gospel.

Do you believe everything you see on the evening news? Me either....but I do live in a mid-sized population area (Nielsen DMA #86) and I know what we are up against. Poll results don't make everyone else feel one bit better UNLESS they were one of those people polled.

kg

Ken Newcomb
02-20-2009, 05:37 PM
My very simple question for you backpasture is if you and I were having a beer and bsing would you look me in the eye and tell me you are excited about what Obama and Congress are doing?

Polls, shmolls, they are just numbers so what if 51% approve of this I don't think 75% of the people are responsible enough to care for my dogs if I needed them to when I was gone.

topshelf
02-20-2009, 08:55 PM
I'm excited! PEBO will end up taking 70-90% of my income just to pay for all these bills.

Got to love them dems and big Gov.

Patrick Johndrow
02-20-2009, 09:04 PM
"The American people are watching," Obama told a gathering of mayors at the White House. "They need this plan to work. They expect to see the money that they've earned they've worked so hard to earn spent in its intended purposes without waste, without inefficiency, without fraud."

So basically its OK for THE GREAT ONE to waste my money but by gosh he's going to make sure nobody wastes the money he is already stealing from me.

He is an idiot at best and a criminal at worst...we will soon find out which.

Community Organgrinder Regards

Gun_Dog2002
02-20-2009, 11:56 PM

Ya, well, the dems actually did that....

/Paul

Gun_Dog2002
02-21-2009, 12:04 AM
What I can say is this. 60+% of the Obama supportors approve of the job he's doing....

Polls and numbers don't tell the whole story....

/Paul

K G
02-21-2009, 12:06 AM
Here ya go, bp...feast on this...it's the "after the stimulus was announced" info...no wonder you didn't put it up....

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/obama_approval_index_history

As the worm turns regards,

kg

badbullgator
02-21-2009, 05:58 PM
Slipping

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/business/economic_stimulus_package/support_for_stimulus_package_falls_to_37

The more you know
http://pewresearch.org/pubs/1109/poll-stimulus-support-slips-obama-still-very-popular

http://www.pollster.com/blogs/is_support_for_the_stimulus_pl.php

http://www.usnews.com/blogs/capital-commerce/2009/2/4/gallup-only-38-percent-support-obama-stimulus-plan.html

BTW- BP your still a POS you little bitch;-)

Patrick Johndrow
02-21-2009, 07:42 PM

I am going to have to call you down there buddy...that comment is not fair to either POS or little bitches.

Let's try and confine out comments to facts

K G
02-21-2009, 07:51 PM

C'mon, Corey....libs are so sensitive by nature....no need to get tacky.....

kg

badbullgator
02-21-2009, 09:17 PM
you are right, my bad

backpasture
02-24-2009, 05:51 PM
Slipping

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/business/economic_stimulus_package/support_for_stimulus_package_falls_to_37

The more you know
http://pewresearch.org/pubs/1109/poll-stimulus-support-slips-obama-still-very-popular

http://www.pollster.com/blogs/is_support_for_the_stimulus_pl.php

http://www.usnews.com/blogs/capital-commerce/2009/2/4/gallup-only-38-percent-support-obama-stimulus-plan.html

KG, are you going to jump in here and point out that all of these polls are from a month ago, before any bill was passed? Or, is this 'old' data good enough for you now?

If you look at the breakdowns in any of the current polls, you will see that Obama (and the stimulus) has lost support among self-described Republicans, but that Dems and Independents haven't changed much. Fantastic news for Republicans who want to congratulate themsleves on how well they've energized the base. Bad news for Republicans who actually want to win some elections in the foreseeable future.

Keep calling me names, though! That will definitely help the Republican party climb back from the abyss. :rolleyes:

K G
02-24-2009, 08:03 PM
I'm gonna give you a pass on this one, bp...even though you aren't strong enough in your convictions to attach your name to your posts....;-)

I didn't call you any names. Pay attention before you accuse. I even defended you in post #50.

Pay attention.

Check out my info on post #47...it is current through TODAY.

We'll see what happens to those numbers after BHO holds court tonight....

God help us all regards,

kg

badbullgator
02-24-2009, 10:11 PM
I'm gonna give you a pass on this one, bp...even though you aren't strong enough in your convictions to attach your name to your posts....;-)

I didn't call you any names. Pay attention before you accuse. I even defended you in post #50.

Pay attention.

God help us all regards,

kg

KG it was/is me calling him a little bitch;-)

K G
02-25-2009, 07:29 AM
I'm fully aware of that Corey. Someone else is not paying attention........

kg

backpasture
02-25-2009, 09:54 AM

Pay attention.

God help us all regards,

kg

I was addressing BBG, not you. I was just wondering if you were going to kvetch about his 'old' data since you kvetched about mine (which is much more current that what he posted). The first paragraph was for you. The rest was for BBG (whose post I quoted).

As for what happens after BHO holds court.... CBS and CNN polls both show very positive responses. I would expect you will be seeing that reflected in your beloved Rasmussen poll over the next couple of days, too.

Bobby 'Kenneth the Page' Jindall, by comparison, was pretty bad. Even the commentators at Fox News were completely underwhelmed with this 'rising star' in the Republican party. Is this really the best the party has to offer? If so, they party is in even worse shape than I though.

K G
02-25-2009, 10:08 AM
I was addressing BBG, not you.

So that's why you started the post with "KG" and didn't include "BBG" anywhere....clear as mud, bp...clear as mud.

As for what happens after BHO holds court.... CBS and CNN polls both show very positive responses. I would expect you will be seeing that reflected in your beloved Rasmussen poll over the next couple of days, too.

Of course the "after the speech" polls are high. We'll keep an eye on what Rasmussen says, but right now I'm more concerned with what the DJIA "pollsters" are saying: they ain't buying the hype.

Bobby 'Kenneth the Page' Jindall, by comparison, was pretty bad. Even the commentators at Fox News were completely underwhelmed with this 'rising star' in the Republican party. Is this really the best the party has to offer? If so, they party is in even worse shape than I though.

I wasn't impressed by him at all. Somebody better hire him a voice coach, but who likes him or doesn't like him could not matter less to me RIGHT NOW...what matters to me is RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW in this country. I'd hope your concern about the "worse shape" issues have a sharper focus than who's going to take on BHO in 4 years....

kg

duckheads
02-25-2009, 10:19 AM
just keep drinking the kool aid brokeback! it appears you chugg it like a drunken sailor! no offense to the sailors of course.

Gun_Dog2002
02-25-2009, 10:39 AM
I bet if you polled the Britney Spears fan club you would find that they believe she is the best singer ever and even when she shaved her head, lost her kids and ended up in the mental ward her approval ratings were pretty high.

/Paul