PDA

View Full Version : BUS DRIVER about to lose $800K house

Bob Gutermuth
02-24-2009, 10:47 AM
Wants Comrade Obama's help????????????????

http://tywkiwdbi.blogspot.com/2009/02/bus-driver-in-danger-of-losing-800000.html

Tatyana
02-24-2009, 11:23 AM
WTH!!!! Now, I'm supposed to give more of my hard-earned money to Obama so he can stop foreclosure for greedy bastards like the people in the article. This whole country is going upside down with the bailouts and stimulus packages, which punish the frugal and reward the profligate. Life is tough, and failure is part of life. Let the greedy experience the consequences, let them learn a lesson. Of course, that is not politically correct anymore. We cannot have any losers. Well, the problem with that is that if there are no losers, there are no winners either.

Marvin S
02-24-2009, 12:02 PM
What they need to do is examine the circumstances of a loan such as this - if it's legal, fire some regulators - if it's not legal, someone need to pay the price for fraud.

Steve Amrein
02-24-2009, 12:47 PM
Someone lied about this loan. Someone should lose a license over that loan. The only way she could make the loan would be a 50 year loan with a 400 k balloon note. I thought I read some legalese when I signed my loan papers about prosecution for falsifying info on the loan app.