PDA

View Full Version : Now he wants $634 BILLION for health care

Bob Gutermuth
02-25-2009, 10:22 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090226/ap_on_go_pr_wh/obama_budget

During the campaign he was touting healthcare for illegals How much of that are we taxpayers going to have to supplement?

The cost to the consumer could be reduced by tort reform to stop folks from getting big settlements for some of the bogus malpractice cases being heard in the courts, instead of socialized medicine.

backpasture
02-25-2009, 11:15 PM
http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff350/backpasture/cry_baby.jpg

Illinois Bob
02-25-2009, 11:20 PM
Backpasture,There is nothing worse than a giddy liberal.

Bob,we have to take care of OctoMom.This is the only way.

backpasture
02-25-2009, 11:22 PM
Backpasture,There is nothing worse than a giddy liberal.

I don't know if I agree with that. A smug liberal is pretty annoying. And a whiny Republican is even worse.

luvmylabs23139
02-26-2009, 12:05 AM
Backpasture,
Give me one reasonable reason why I should pay one single dime for someone else's medical insurance. As far as I am concerned my money is being redistributed to someone else, or rather stolen by the gov't. I work for my money and I want to keep it, or should I just say the heck with it, quit and stick my hand out?

Sabireley
02-26-2009, 07:22 AM
Backpasture,
Give me one reasonable reason why I should pay one single dime for someone else's medical insurance. As far as I am concerned my money is being redistributed to someone else, or rather stolen by the gov't. I work for my money and I want to keep it, or should I just say the heck with it, quit and stick my hand out?

Apparently, you are not smart enough, generous enough, or have enough knowledge of the needs of the country to make these decisions. Ultimately it will be much better for the government to take everything then give you only what you need to live.

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

badbullgator
02-26-2009, 07:49 AM
Backpasture,

We can't and won't. The only thing he does is support acroos the board party lines. If it comes from the right it is wrong and the left is right no matter what. I can say I don't/didn't like a lot of things about the former administration, but BP has a one tract mind and can only argue that the left is right no matter what. If BHO laied a duce on BP's chest he would tell you it was a good thing and that it smelled like roses.
BTW- BP is a little bitch

Illinois Bob
02-26-2009, 07:57 AM
Ultimately it will be much better for the government to take everything then give you only what you need to live.

Only those on the recieving end in some way believe this nonsense.

Patrick Johndrow
02-26-2009, 08:01 AM
Obama is starting to look like a criminal.

Sabireley
02-26-2009, 10:48 AM
Only those on the recieving end in some way believe this nonsense.

Keep more than 50% of the voting population on the receiving end and you are in power forever.

Hoosier
02-26-2009, 11:08 AM
Does anyone have a total on how much money Obongo has signed away or is pushing in his budget sense swearing in.