PDA

View Full Version : "I'm NOT Rush!!!!"

Joe S.
03-01-2009, 08:27 AM
Went to a fundraiser for the Quality Deer Management Association in Richmond, VA last night...three...count them...three...different people came up to me during the course of the evening and asked if I was Rush Limbaugh. Before I could answer all them launched into how much they liked my show and how they listen to me everyday...if the only knew, right? ;-)

Is This A Great Country Or What Regards,

Joe S.

Patrick Johndrow
03-01-2009, 08:37 AM
Went to a fundraiser for the Quality Deer Management Association in Richmond, VA last night...three...count them...three...different people came up to me during the course of the evening and asked if I was Rush Limbaugh. Before I could answer all them launched into how much they liked my show and how they listen to me everyday...if the only knew, right? ;-)

Joe S.

Define irony :)

Hoosier
03-01-2009, 08:39 AM
Did anyone offer you drugs?

subroc
03-01-2009, 08:41 AM
I am listening to you right now, well the speech (first address to the nation) you gave at CPAC actually.

I am just about finished listening to part one.

Thanks Rush, I mean Joe S., you did a good job. You really charged up the base.

Franco
03-01-2009, 08:41 AM
...three...count them...three...different people came up to me during the course of the evening and asked if I was Rush Limbaugh.

Joe S.

Sorry to read that! After watching Rush's address to a conservative organization last night on TV, I realized how badly Rush needs a makeover. He was wearing all black, trying to look thinner and was dressed more appropriately for a strip club(shirt unbuttoned). Then, that slicked back hair on the sides of his balding head reaffirms that look.

Yes, we have been a great country and most are concerned about the directon of the immediate future.