PDA

View Full Version : Delbay Club Training day Sat March7

Bob Agnor
03-02-2009, 06:33 AM
Just a reminded the DelBay Retriever Club is having a training day Saturday March 7th. Non members are welcome.

8 am start

We will try to set up the first series Hunt test style to help everyone preparing for the up coming DelBay Hunt tests in a few weeks.

Be prepared to work a gun station. "if you're runnin, you're gunnin".

Be prepared to have some fun. Sign ups on Sat are OK.

Open to all levels $20.00 / dog non club members. Applications will be available.

Bob

j towne
03-04-2009, 02:31 PM
Just a reminded the DelBay Retriever Club is having a training day Saturday March 7th. Non members are welcome.

8 am start

We will try to set up the first series Hunt test style to help everyone preparing for the up coming DelBay Hunt tests in a few weeks.

Be prepared to work a gun station. "if you're runnin, you're gunnin".

Be prepared to have some fun. Sign ups on Sat are OK.

Open to all levels $20.00 / dog non club members. Applications will be available.

Bob

Do you have to sign up early?
Hw much for a membership?
________
M70 (http://www.bmw-tech.org/wiki/BMW_M70)

john fallon
03-04-2009, 06:51 PM
The weather forcast looks good:D

john

Bob Agnor
03-04-2009, 07:50 PM
Just show up on sat and sign up. Bob

j towne
03-05-2009, 11:39 AM
Thanks Bob.
Ill see you up there.
________
Infertility Forums (http://www.health-forums.org/infertility/)

LabLady
03-05-2009, 12:47 PM
Me too!!

Vikki

crackerd
03-05-2009, 01:55 PM
Good, and plan on sticking around for the DelBay Mud Bowl and wet-Widgeon Parka Contest when training's done.;-)

MG

Steve T
03-06-2009, 08:08 AM
Bob,
I'd like to come up and give you a hand in the morning if you need it. As you know my dog is in GA with Jeff so I won't be running him but I figured you might need some help. Give me shout if you get a chance today or tonight.

Steve Tull
363-3561

Bob Agnor
03-07-2009, 05:43 PM
Thanks to everyone that helped out at the training day. Big groups , beautiful weather good dog work. Big success raising money that will all be put towards maintaining the grounds. Thanks again Bob

YardleyLabs
03-07-2009, 06:20 PM
It was a great day Bob and my dogs are lying next to me quietly sleeping it off. Thanks to all who helped organize the event.

tucquantillman
03-07-2009, 08:24 PM
Bob,
I would like to help out with a donation towards the training grounds maintenance. Sorry I missed the training day, sounds like fun for all. Hope you are doing okay and let me know how to catch up with you on the donation.
Jeff