PDA

View Full Version : WA. WRC Retriever Club Picnic Trial March 7-8

Paul "Happy" Gilmore
03-04-2009, 03:54 PM
Just show up and ask questions when you get there....Paul

Dear Rainier HRC members,

Wash Ret club is holding another picnic trial at CHERRY VALLEY on March 7/8. (Not Greenleaf's as originally planned). Many Rainier members are also WRC members. I tried to not send this message twice to those people. But, if you receive it twice, let me know so I can correct any future "double-sendings." (I just made up that word.)

CHERRY VALLEY: 7:30 sign up - stakes to start 8:30-9:00. Attached is the information on the stakes and costs. We WILL be adding $1.00 to each stake due to the increased cost of pigeons.

You will need a vehicle pass to park at Cherry Valley. If you already have a hunting license from this past season, it's included. If not, you can purchase a vehicle pass (aprx $10.00) any place you buy hunting/fishing licenses.

We are, again, looking for gunners to help out at the live flyer stations for both days. Please contact me ASAP if you can bring a gun and help out.

We are also looking for another worker/kid for both Sat and Sunday. We pay $60 per day if they work both days. If they only work one day, we pay $50.00. Contact me ASAP if you have someone.

Please spread the word to your friends and PSLRA members that may want to join the fun.

Hope to see everyone soon.

Juli H
03-04-2009, 04:00 PM
If I come down and throw birds, will you (they) buy my plane ticket? LOL!

Juli