PDA

View Full Version : obama and the teleprompter

subroc
03-05-2009, 05:34 PM
obama and the teleprompter

Here is an article about obama and his reliance on the teleprompter. Is his use/reliance just an effort to stay on message or is it something deeper like the man actually doesn’t have the ability to think on his feet and really needs the crutch?

Interesting thing to think about and wonder though.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0309/19663.html

badbullgator
03-05-2009, 06:56 PM
obama and the teleprompter

Here is an article about obama and his reliance on the teleprompter. Is his use/reliance just an effort to stay on message or is it something deeper like the man actually doesn’t have the ability to think on his feet and really needs the crutch?

Interesting thing to think about and wonder though.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0309/19663.html

Hummm as long as we are putting on our tin foil hats and all....maybe he is reading what his puppet master is putting on there...
just saying

Raymond Little
03-05-2009, 08:01 PM
Hummm as long as we are putting on our tin foil hats and all....maybe he is reading what his puppet master is putting on there...
just saying

Beat me to IT

BrianW
03-06-2009, 10:50 AM
Jmtc, but the guy needs to watch some tapes of Reagan. You may not have agreed w/ him but the man sure could speak off the cuff w/o all the umm's, ahh's etc.
One point that Limbaugh made the other night at CPAC is that it's hard to speak with conviction about things you don't believe in.

Fwiw though, I think it's just a short matter of time before the President starts speaking honestly about he really believes, the teachings of Alinsky and Wright, etc. Then you'll hear some "speechifying" he won't need a telepromper for!

Bob Gutermuth
03-06-2009, 02:44 PM
Comrade Obama without the teleprompter is as bright as Mortimer Snerd

road kill
03-06-2009, 02:48 PM
just saying

You mean Nance??

Bob Gutermuth
03-06-2009, 04:38 PM
I think the puppetmaster is George Soros and the very idea frightens me greatly.

Bruce MacPherson
03-06-2009, 10:46 PM
Obamas oratorical style is not suited to speaking "off the cuff". In the mold of many revivalist preachers he is best when scripted. It becomes apparent fairly quickly that without access to a prepared text he is less than stellar.