PDA

View Full Version : Biden's "crisis within 6 months" comment

BrianW
03-09-2009, 03:11 PM
With Iran following No. Korea and launching its own satellite/ICBM test, designation of Netanyahu as Israeli PM again, Pyongyang threatening war if its next imminent launch is interfered with, worldwide economic collapses with calls for a "global New Deal", SOS HRC pleading w/ the ChiComs to continue financing our debt, troop increases in Afghanistan, just to name a few;
Does anyone still think the VP was just shooting off his mouth back in Oct?

Or (iyo) is this still just the tip of the iceberg/previews of coming attractions?

Goose
03-09-2009, 04:00 PM
The crisis is domestic but Biden's too stupid to have called that one.

BrianW
03-09-2009, 04:58 PM
The crisis is domestic but Biden's too stupid to have called that one.

"It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. ...if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy
"I can give you at least four or five scenarios from where it might originate," Biden said to Emerald City supporters, mentioning the Middle East and Russia as possibilities. ...
Not only will the next administration have to deal with foreign affairs issues, Biden warned, but also with the current economic crisis.

Remember this was shortly after their foreign policy/terrorism briefing.
I think he was actually understating things. !

Bob Gutermuth
03-09-2009, 05:42 PM
Its gonna get worse. Biden is such a dimwit he doesn't know manure from shinola.