PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Pines HRC Test June 7 & 8

2labs
03-10-2009, 11:22 PM
Come join us in Cheyenne Wyoming for our annual HRC test.

Escape the heat and enjoy what the west has to offer.

Premium will follow shortly

Hope to see you there.

Dave

Mike W.
03-10-2009, 11:38 PM
Oh man, what a blast that would be to get up there for that. Might need to see if we can make that happen.

2labs
05-12-2009, 05:20 PM
Premium is posted hope to see you all there.

Dave

MooseGooser
05-13-2009, 07:51 PM
The grounds where they held the social last year is just amazing! For those that have never been out west and visited a sprawling cattle ranch,, the trip is a must. Just a beautiful place!

I'm bringin Mrs Gooser this year just so She can see!!

Gooser

2labs
05-13-2009, 11:14 PM
Gooser,
I don't want to loose your participation but the social will be held up the road at a different place, sorry. Last year a wedding had reserved the ranch but wanted hard alcohol and the ranch wouldn't support it. Our original site (this years site) would support so we switched. We paid for them they paid for us. 50.00 verse 600.00?

Hope to see you and look forward to meeting you.... I think

Dave

FOM
05-14-2009, 09:31 AM
Dave,

Where's the test at?

FOM

Ron Beck
05-14-2009, 10:28 AM
The grounds where they held the social last year is just amazing! For those that have never been out west and visited a sprawling cattle ranch,, the trip is a must. Just a beautiful place!

I'm bringin Mrs Gooser this year just so She can see!!

Gooser

Gooser,

If you'd like to visit a cattle ranch and see what the west is all about, I'll be happy to take you on a tour while you're here. My place ain't that big (a couple of sections) but my neighbor has 25 and if that isn't enough for you, my other neighbor has two townships. We'll get you toured around.

Actually, this offer is extended to anyone who's coming to the Hidden Pines test. I'll be running dogs and working so just flag me down.

rb