PDA

View Full Version : Coack K tells BHO to worry about economy not NCAA

Bob Gutermuth
03-19-2009, 10:29 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/03/19/duke-coach-obama-worry-economy-ncaa-picks/

Dogtrainer4God
03-19-2009, 10:34 AM
Ha ha, ain't that great?! Had that on ESPN this morning, guess he told him.:lol: As a side note, wonder how many people went and changed their brackets after seeing what he put down...LOL

Patrick Johndrow
03-19-2009, 10:42 AM
NObama is no an expert on B-ball?

The man is amazing....

Shut up and do something regards :)

brian breuer
03-19-2009, 11:09 AM
NObama is no an expert on B-ball?

The man is amazing....

Shut up and do something regards :)

I would say he is definetly doing something. I don't think anyone could call him an inactive President. Now, whether or not you agree with what he is doing, that is another matter.

He likes hoops, Bush was a baseball fan. Everyone needs an outlet. Like chatting about politics on an internet dog forum.

Patrick Johndrow
03-19-2009, 12:18 PM
I would say he is definetly doing something. I don't think anyone could call him an inactive President. Now, whether or not you agree with what he is doing, that is another matter.

He likes hoops, Bush was a baseball fan. Everyone needs an outlet. Like chatting about politics on an internet dog forum.

You're right...the more the NObama talks about B-ball the more he isnt screwing the US over.

sneaky
03-21-2009, 07:30 AM
Hey, maybe he actually knows what he is talking about when he talks roundball, but he sure as hell is dumb as rock when he opens his mouth and stumbles around without a teleprompter. In the Big Dance, it is one and out.
In the White House, it will be 4 years and out. Count on it.

BonMallari
03-23-2009, 09:10 PM
I will pull for Duke, (now that my Horns are eliminated) because I want to see BHO invite Coach K and the Blue Devils to the White House