PDA

View Full Version : NAHRA tests in Clear Lake, WI.

willson
04-10-2009, 08:04 PM
Come one, come all, especially all of you Old Midwest/New Central Region dog&handler teams to Four Points Retriever Club's May NAHRA test which will be held May 2 and 3 at our farm in Clear Lake, Wisconsin.

We are especially happy that Harry Williams, one of the 2009 RAW Invitational judges, will be here to evaluate our work and enjoy our festivities. We are really looking forward to meeting Harry in person.

If you can possibly make it I'm sure you won't regret it. We are going to have a great time!

The premium is available at this link: www.fourpointsrc.org.

See you then,

Larry & Fern Willson

lizard55033
04-11-2009, 12:11 AM
Is there any cost in watching the games and learning?

Dan Tongen
04-11-2009, 09:59 PM
No cost to come and learn and have a great time. Stick around for the banquet and raffles after the tests are done.

Dan

Darin Westphal
04-13-2009, 07:49 AM
I just want to see the mother of all bon fires!

Keep your eyebrows away from the heat regards,

Darin

road kill
04-15-2009, 03:50 PM
No beginner tests??

lizard55033
04-15-2009, 08:31 PM
ok talked me into it...I'll go

stonybrook
04-15-2009, 09:49 PM
No beginner tests??

Beginner Level Stakes are not commonly offered in this area. However, if you contact the test chair, something could be arranged that would suit you and your pup.

www.fourpointsrc.org (http://www.fourpointsrc.org) - Check out the Calendar page for further info and premium.

Hope to see you there -

Travis

stonybrook
04-16-2009, 08:08 AM
Nope. However, as a NAHRA member, you receive discounted entry fees at all levels.

You can get more info at:

www.nahranews.org (http://www.nahranews.org)

Hope you give it a try. NAHRA is another great way to enjoy time with your dog.

Travis

road kill
04-16-2009, 10:52 AM
Beginner Level Stakes are not commonly offered in this area. However, if you contact the test chair, something could be arranged that would suit you and your pup.

www.fourpointsrc.org (http://www.fourpointsrc.org) - Check out the Calendar page for further info and premium.

Hope to see you there -

Travis

We are going to come up.
You don't have to do anything special for us.
I might enter him in started and just run the land marks.
He hasn't been in the water yet, just 23 weeks old.
I need to meet and talk to you guys & Dan T. any ways.

It will be fun anyway.
I think we need NAHRA in eastern WI!!

I still have my leg bands from 20 or so years ago when we ran a NAHRA event here.

Thanks,
stan b

stonybrook
04-16-2009, 09:13 PM
That's the spirit!

See you there -

Travis

road kill
04-17-2009, 08:29 AM
No cost to come and learn and have a great time. Stick around for the banquet and raffles after the tests are done.

Dan
So...are you guys all right with me entering my pup and running the land marks?

stan b

HarryWilliams
04-17-2009, 08:00 PM
Looks like a bonus, I never thought I was going to meet Hoosier, lizard and roadkill. Looking forward to it. Please say hi. Harry

lizard55033
04-17-2009, 08:19 PM
Looks like a bonus, I never thought I was going to meet Hoosier, lizard and roadkill. Looking forward to it. Please say hi. Harry

Hi Harry!:p

I noticed in the rules, for non competitors that camo or dark clothing must be worn; could someone explain please?

DRAKEHAVEN
04-17-2009, 09:00 PM
Troy,

Can't wear white/light at a hunt test...cause might interfere with the working dog.

PS. Harry, I'll be there to help if Larry needs it. Only live 2 miles away.

John

road kill
04-18-2009, 07:24 AM

HAHA!!!

And ELVIS!!:cool:

Dan Tongen
04-18-2009, 10:37 AM
Stan

You can run whatever you like for marks, but the event is still 2 weeks away. I would consider still running the water series. You should still have time to get your dog in the water before the event.

Dan

road kill
04-18-2009, 02:37 PM
Stan

You can run whatever you like for marks, but the event is still 2 weeks away. I would consider still running the water series. You should still have time to get your dog in the water before the event.

Dan
That's what we are going to do.
It's a start, I wanna meet you guys.
I promise, we will have a good time no matter what!

Thanks,
stan b

Dan Tongen
04-19-2009, 08:16 PM
Look forward to meeting you also, see you on Saturday the 2nd

Dan

willson
04-21-2009, 01:12 PM
Looking forward to meeting all of you. www.fourpointsrc.org. Entry deadline is 4/27/09.

Larry

lizard55033
05-01-2009, 07:39 PM
Bump....Test is this weekend. Looking forward to learning a bunch.

lizard55033
05-03-2009, 09:12 PM
Thanks the the NAHRA and Larry for having the event over in Clear Lake.

Met a bunch of people while watching the games, and learned quite a bit as well.

Thanks to all that put up with my questions...Sorry I was unable to stick around for the banquet and what not at the end, but I will definately be comming to another event....

Thanks again
Troy

road kill
05-04-2009, 05:56 AM
Awesome event!
Had a great time!
Very well organized, extremely nice people (and very patient!!;)).
Met some terrific people, got a great duck call AND---won a commemorative "cuzzie!!"
You can't buy those you know!!

On behalf of myself, the redhead & Elvis,

THANKS!!

See you in June!!

stan b