PDA

View Full Version : So what are you grilling for earth day 4/22

Steve
04-21-2009, 10:23 PM
I'm thinking some Mettwurst before I go rock out with Tesla.

Showdown in a no man's land for a Cowboy of the Modern Day.........

Patrick Johndrow
04-21-2009, 11:18 PM
Some steaks...those cows won’t be emitting anymore greenhouse gasses

Mike W.
04-21-2009, 11:46 PM
Maybe some veal cooked over an open-air propane grill...served on disposible styrofoam plates with plastic cups. Aftwards I will put them in brand new plastic garbage bags and take them down to the local landfill where they will decompose slowly, if ever.

duk4me
04-22-2009, 08:37 AM
Some steaks...those cows won’t be emitting anymore greenhouse gasses

Pinto beans, fatback, and cornbread. I will be the one emitting those greenhouse gasses!

badbullgator
04-22-2009, 09:14 AM
I was only going to grill some fish (permit and snook) but I think I will fire up the coals a bit early and smoke a pork roast for a few hours to offset any extra carbon offsets the tree huggers buy today......maybe a nice boat ride is in order for sunset as well...

road kill
04-22-2009, 09:16 AM
I was only going to grill some fish (permit and snook) but I think I will fire up the coals a bit early and smoke a pork roast for a few hours to offset any extra carbon offsets the tree huggers buy today......maybe a nice boat ride is in order for sunset as well...

I am gonna grill up some;

Eagle
Spotted Owl
Wolf

And for Hor Doerves;
Darter Snail eggs!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!;)

BrianW
04-22-2009, 09:17 AM
Maybe some veal cooked over an open-air propane grill...served on disposible styrofoam plates with plastic cups. Aftwards I will put them in brand new plastic garbage bags and take them down to the local landfill where they will decompose slowly, if ever.

You left out "in my 3/4 ton 4 wheel drive pickup/SUV driving at least 70 mph" :D

I'm thinking some charcoal grilled venison that I hunted/killed/butchered myself, breasts from the grouse that my dog retrieved, corn on the cob (that won't be made into ethanol), and mashed potatoes from a cardboard box; washed down with beer from aluminum cans w/ those plastic thingees that hold them together. Afterwards maybe sit around a fire made from the trees that I've cut down on my property w/ my chain saw, dragged w/ a diesel tractor and split w/ a gas powered hydraulic splitter.

Bob Gutermuth
04-22-2009, 11:02 AM
Some pate to PO the animal rights scum, then beer brats, and BBQ baked beans. Between that and the suds I drink I will contribute to methane emissions.

kjrice
04-22-2009, 11:14 AM
I'm in the mood for a cajun spiced salmon filet or cajun blackened talapia.

badbullgator
04-22-2009, 11:18 AM
I'm in the mood for a cajun spiced salmon filet or cajun blackened talapia.

Talapia????
Damn you got to get out of the desert you live in and try some real fish…..

Farm raised yuck regards

Uncle Bill
04-22-2009, 12:34 PM
Pinto beans, fatback, and cornbread. I will be the one emitting those greenhouse gasses!

Heh heh heh heh. Lotta thet goin' on in Texas I hyar. :D:D:D

UB

Legacy 6
04-22-2009, 02:00 PM
Johnsonville Beer Brats!! THE BEST!!!

Patrick Johndrow
04-22-2009, 10:32 PM
After dinner we loaded up a couple of old truck tires with diesel and lit them up for an after dinner fire. The warmth and glow are nice but it is sure putting off a lot of smoke.

Bob Gutermuth
04-22-2009, 10:36 PM
Instead of a tire fire, we are considering burning a few politicians at the stake!

Patrick Johndrow
04-22-2009, 10:38 PM
Instead of a tire fire, we are considering burning a few politicians at the stake!

That will stink worse than the tires