PDA

View Full Version : Who is Perez Hilton? Who made ďhimĒ a pageant judge?

Ken Bora
04-22-2009, 09:46 AM
Who is this guy and why did Trump choose him as a pageant judge? I donít know much about pageants other than when your scrolling through the channels and swimsuits pop up Iím there! Now I have heard Ms. CAís response a few times now and yes she stumbled on her words a bit but isnít the entire competition about how well she looks in the swimsuit? And if so what qualifies Hilton to judge that? Am I missing something here?

road kill
04-22-2009, 09:48 AM
If I were a judge, and bounced someone because they WERE gay, and then called them a name, what would happen to me?

But if you bounce someone because they are NOT gay, and called them a Name it's funny??

Where is MY America??

Hew
04-22-2009, 10:02 AM
Trump knew Perez Hilton would bring some buzz to his pageant. He was right.

Letting a flamboyantly gay freak like Hilton judge a beauty contest is akin to having a militant vegan judge a livestock show. :rolleyes:

BrianW
04-22-2009, 10:30 AM
Maybe it's Paris Hilton trying to do a"Victor, Victoria" thing? ;)

badbullgator
04-22-2009, 10:37 AM
He is a queen after all

Terry Britton
04-22-2009, 11:27 AM
Trump knew Perez Hilton would bring some buzz to his pageant. He was right.

Letting a flamboyantly gay freak like Hilton judge a beauty contest is akin to having a militant vegan judge a livestock show. :rolleyes:

I thought it would be more like having the militant vegan judge a meat contest. Some things should be outlawed, and this judge should be disqualified.

Lady Duck Hunter
04-22-2009, 11:50 AM
Vegan judge at a barbeque cook off....yep that about sums it up.

By the way I was pulling for Miss North Carolina anyway but feel sorry that Miss California pulled the wrong judge's number for her question.

Legacy 6
04-22-2009, 02:07 PM
The point of tough questions, according to Ms California, is to test your composure...

Now look at Hilton's response and judge for yourself weather or not his composure and his dignified manner are in spirit with what the pageant represents...

I freaking hate those things, but "his" behavior is abhorant and he should be drowned publicity-wise and his "career" as a blogger... wait, you mean this guy is nothing but a professional blogger?? Nevermind, who cares what that little ____ thinks or says...

Which is exactly what Ms California said last night. HER actions and outspoken profession are in keeping with the finest traditions and rights of the United States. and if California doesn't treat her well... She can come to Minnesota ANYTIME!!

You think the crowds at a SRS or HT/FT would increase if she were a judge somehow??

Hmmmm.....

Ken Bora
04-23-2009, 11:10 AM
I freaking hate those things, but "his" behavior is abhorant and he should be drowned publicity-wise and his "career" as a blogger... wait, you mean this guy is nothing but a professional blogger?? Nevermind, who cares what that little ____ thinks .......
Hmmmm.....
When I first heard the story I was unfamiliar with this Hilton feller and I thought they said Celebrity Logger. I thought he was one of the guys from that Ax men lumber jack TV show. Now I understand, Blogger, not logger. He may not even own a chainsaw, Iím guessing.

Terry Britton
04-23-2009, 11:49 AM
When I first heard the story I was unfamiliar with this Hilton feller and I thought they said Celebrity Logger. I thought he was one of the guys from that Ax men lumber jack TV show. Now I understand, Blogger, not logger. He may not even own a chainsaw, Iím guessing.

They should bring in the loggers, hockey players, and so forth as judges for these competitions. Trump would gain lots of plublicity for the contest as well.

Ken Newcomb
04-23-2009, 01:26 PM
The whole thing just shows how idiotic beauty pageants are.

road kill
04-23-2009, 01:51 PM
The whole thing just shows how idiotic beauty pageants are.
I think it further illustrates the idiocy of political correctness!!