PDA

View Full Version : Nets v. DDT

Jerry
04-23-2009, 03:03 PM
Why not ship a boatload of DDT to Africa instead of Nets????

Kill the damn mosquitoes and the nets are not needed.

The DDT MAY kill 100,000 people but that's a Hell of a lot better than the millions that die from malaria!!!!

Why not "waterboad" Pelosi until she agrees to SHUT UP?

Jerry

badbullgator
04-23-2009, 04:02 PM
DDT has become ineffective in some areas and Africa may be one of them, but good point. Mosquito control is a complex problem and with very poor infrastructure it is almost impossiable

Jerry
04-23-2009, 07:09 PM
Extremely difficult for me to believe that none of you Dimos have not jumped on my head regarding Waterboarding Pelosi!!!!!

Jerry

badbullgator
04-23-2009, 07:11 PM
As UIM you should know that even the dems hate her..... they won't say it, but they will not rush to her aid either.....

How you doing anyway?

Jerry
04-24-2009, 02:50 PM
As UIM you should know that even the dems hate her..... they won't say it, but they will not rush to her aid either.....

How you doing anyway?Not doing very well at all. Was able to sell all my cows yesterday at a fair price so that makes life a lot easier. Just a matter of time now. But I must say that life has been one hellofa fun trip for me.

Jerry

Patrick Johndrow
04-24-2009, 04:50 PM
Why not ship a boatload of DDT to Africa instead of Nets????

Kill the damn mosquitoes and the nets are not needed.

The DDT MAY kill 100,000 people but that's a Hell of a lot better than the millions that die from malaria!!!!
Jerry

I like the way you think Jerry...cure the malaria problem and hunger issues all at one time.

Uncle Bill
04-24-2009, 05:22 PM
Not doing very well at all. Was able to sell all my cows yesterday at a fair price so that makes life a lot easier. Just a matter of time now. But I must say that life has been one hellofa fun trip for me.

Jerry

Sorry to hear this, Jer. You've made this BB on helluva hang out for me to enjoy. Always look forward to reading your posts.

May the Good Lord take a liking to ya.

UB

badbullgator
04-27-2009, 09:26 AM
You know Jerry sometimes you are sorry you ask a question....
Damn I am so sorry to hear that. You bring so much to this board and to everyone who knows you. You are a tough old sob and I am hoping for the best
God bless