PDA

View Full Version : Would you expect anything less

badbullgator
04-27-2009, 06:58 PM
WTF was the white house thinking flying an AF1 look a like over Ground Zero? Really this guy and his staff don’t have a clue and/or just don’t give a crap about anyone except obummer
I am sure Jeff and others will be along to tell us ohomo was not involved in it but his staff was. Causing 1000's of people in NYC to panic is inexcusable and at the very least the sfatt responcible should be fired. but hey whay would he fire anyone on staff, I mean if you don;t have to pay taxes and can call returning vets a threat to the United States why would he fire somebody over a silly little thing like this?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30435336/?GT1=43001

Oh yeah I forgot as long as you say sorry anything goes

cotts135
04-27-2009, 07:06 PM
WTF was the white house thinking flying an AF1 look a like over Ground Zero? Really this guy and his staff donít have a clue and/or just donít give a crap about anyone except obummer
I am sure Jeff and others will be along to tell us ohomo was not involved in it but his staff was. Causing 1000's of people in NYC to panic is inexcusable and at the very least the sfatt responcible should be fired. but hey whay would he fire anyone on staff, I mean if you don;t have to pay taxes and can call returning vets a threat to the United States why would he fire somebody over a silly little thing like this?

Yeah this is one of the stupidest things I have seen in a long time. I would have like to been in on that meeting and see what was said. No excuses for this one. Obama is in charge he needs to take the hit.

Franco
04-27-2009, 07:17 PM
I would have like to been in on that meeting and see what was said. No excuses for this one.

Transcipt of recording from meeting;

Obomo: What the heck were you guys thinking? When I said take mother-in-law and the kids for a ride, I didn't mean flying over Ground Zero!

Now, I'm going to have to deal with a phone call from an angry George Soros and have to explain this to him. He yells at me when I get bad publicity! I know what, we can toss a diversion out there and tell America we are safe from the swine-flu, they'll be thankful. No, I'm not going to secure the boarders. I'm going to need thier votes after I make them legals! I'm just going to tell the American public something... anything, because they'll eat it up and beleive it.

Quick Michelle, get the Chavez inflatable and my turbin and hide it, I don't want the press to see it. Rahm, bring the American flag back to the Oval Office, some of the press may be Republicans.

badbullgator
04-27-2009, 08:01 PM
Yeah this is one of the stupidest things I have seen in a long time. I would have like to been in on that meeting and see what was said. No excuses for this one. Obama is in charge he needs to take the hit.

Iím coming to join ya EthelÖÖ
Holy crap batman Cotts thinks obomo did wrongÖ Next thing you know he is going to be voting republican:cool:

BrianW
04-27-2009, 08:30 PM
Yeah this is one of the stupidest things I have seen in a long time. .
Sorry but I have to disagree. I think you're leaving out Obama burning thousands of gallons of jet fuel while flying around to "celebrate" Earth Day just last week. :rolleyes:

Steve Amrein
04-28-2009, 10:01 AM
Kinda reminds me of a high school football star.

badbullgator
04-28-2009, 10:17 AM
Sorry but I have to disagree. I think you're leaving out Obama burning thousands of gallons of jet fuel while flying around to "celebrate" Earth Day just last week. :rolleyes:

In addition to scaring the crap out of people (did you see the footage of people running in the streets?) they burned a whole lot more fuel for a photo opp. What does AF1/2 cost to run each hour? Of course spending is not a problem for them and they seem very good at it
Someone said to me last night it was like yelling fire in a crowded theater. I think it is more like setting off smoke bombs in a theater and letting the crowd do the yelling:rolleyes:

BrianW
04-28-2009, 10:26 AM
Kinda reminds me of a high school football star.
Or a spoiled rich kid getting the keys to the mansion, the Ferrari and a platinum card while parents go to Europe for the summer.

Goose
04-28-2009, 10:27 AM
What a pathetic stunt this was. How could anybody with an IQ slightly above a rock sign off on this thing.

Georgia Smith
04-28-2009, 10:27 AM
"would you expect anything less?"

To answer your question. NO!

He and his staff are a piece of work aren't they? Expect more of the same!

Georgia

badbullgator
04-28-2009, 10:41 AM
What a pathetic stunt this was. How could anybody with an IQ slightly above a rock sign off on this thing.

Well to answer that I would say that I am sure obomo will say he was not involved. Remember he is only involved in things once they go well, you know like the SEALs putting bullets through pirates heads. That he was involved in:rolleyes:, this I am sure he was not......
Good= take credit
Bad=Say what? I know nothing

Hew
04-28-2009, 10:43 AM
What's funny is that I'm sure many/most of those New Yawkers who were sh!ttin' their pants in fright have probably been whining for the last 6 years about Gitmo, the Patriot Act, and the evil George Bush. They were probably due for a little refresher course on who are enemies are and what they're capable of. ;-)

As a taxpayer I'm incensed at the waste of money. People magazine can make Valerie Bertinelli look thin and hot, but the Pentagon can't photo shop AF One flying over the Statue of Liberty?!?

All that said, there's almost zero chance that Obamo (or anyone with two brain cells left to rub together) knew about it beforehand. I would certainly hope that the President has bigger fish to fry than to sign off on Air Force photo shoots.

Julie R.
04-28-2009, 11:28 AM
As a taxpayer I'm incensed at the waste of money. People magazine can make Valerie Bertinelli look thin and hot, but the Pentagon can't photo shop AF One flying over the Statue of Liberty?!?

All that said, there's almost zero chance that Obamo (or anyone with two brain cells left to rub together) knew about it beforehand.

oh come on hew, he probably ordered it! Although I will grant you he probably has no idea of how much it costs to run--nor does he care. He's stimulating the economy, remember? If you think that was frivolous, I guess you won't like when he remakes the Statue of Liberty in his own image wearing his Jesus robes....

badbullgator
04-28-2009, 11:43 AM
oh come on hew, he probably ordered it! Although I will grant you he probably has no idea of how much it costs to run--nor does he care. He's stimulating the economy, remember? If you think that was frivolous, I guess you won't like when he remakes the Statue of Liberty in his own image wearing his Jesus robes....

Come on now Julie you know he hates the public eye and is opposed to photo opps any time any place. You would never see him or his monkey looking wife on a magazine cover becasue they hate the limelight....
Oh wait my percocet is kicking in.......

Uncle Bill
04-28-2009, 12:16 PM
All this to get a photo of the Statue of Liberty flailing a whip??? as pictured in the Nyoo Yawk Times? How patriotic that group is eh?

UB

Hew
04-28-2009, 02:32 PM
If you think that was frivolous, I guess you won't like when he remakes the Statue of Liberty in his own image wearing his Jesus robes....
LOL. That might be a bit much even for The One.

Julie R.
04-28-2009, 05:00 PM
Come on now Julie you know he hates the public eye and is opposed to photo opps any time any place. You would never see him or his monkey looking wife on a magazine cover becasue they hate the limelight....

Yeah, I know how modest he is and how he shuns the media. His wife would never allow herself to be photographed topless for such an edgy magazine as this one, and local, too! She's holding out for National Geographic.
http://media.kansascity.com/smedia/2009/04/21/10/490-blogobama.embedded.prod_affiliate.81.jpg

YardleyLabs
04-28-2009, 07:31 PM
WTF was the white house thinking flying an AF1 look a like over Ground Zero? Really this guy and his staff donít have a clue and/or just donít give a crap about anyone except obummer

I would agree that several people left their brains at home on this one. I hope several of them get to leave their paychecks behind as well.

Leddyman
04-28-2009, 10:51 PM
What's funny is that I'm sure many/most of those New Yawkers who were sh!ttin' their pants in fright have probably been whining for the last 6 years about Gitmo, the Patriot Act, and the evil George Bush. They were probably due for a little refresher course on who are enemies are and what they're capable of. ;-)

All that said, there's almost zero chance that Obamo (or anyone with two brain cells left to rub together) knew about it beforehand. I would certainly hope that the President has bigger fish to fry than to sign off on Air Force photo shoots.

C'mon dude! Valerie Bertinelli IS SMOKIN HOT!

JDogger
04-28-2009, 11:33 PM
"his monkey looking wife" Oh wait my percocet is kicking in.......

Careful there BBG. We're not the only ones reading this forum. You might wait till the percocet puts you fully in LaLaLand.

Rush L and RWE Regards,

JD

badbullgator
04-29-2009, 08:29 AM
Careful there BBG. We're not the only ones reading this forum. You might wait till the percocet puts you fully in LaLaLand.

Rush L and RWE Regards,

JD

Come on now she does look like a gorilla and I don't mean that in a racist way. He also looks like a monkey hold his picture up to a drawing of Curious George and tell me you donít see it. I just wonder who the man in the yellow hat really isÖÖ.

Got my guns, Bible, and a RWE plan regards