PDA

View Full Version : The First 100 days

txbadger
04-29-2009, 09:02 AM
Supporters of da Prez please post up his (small h intended) accomplishments.

No failures nor broken promises please....

badbullgator
04-29-2009, 09:07 AM
I can't post any, but I did hear Newt say something this morning that I thougt fit bho's well.

He went from Change you can believe in to trying to Change WHAT WE believe in

badbullgator
04-29-2009, 09:11 AM
Oh wait he did accomplish spending our childrens money and even some of their childrens money
He and his nasty wife have been on more covers than any other first couple in history...
He shot three pirates
He saved GM
He saved Wallstreet
He had a nice photo opp done with AF2, cost us 380K and scared the chit out of the good folks in NYC
He has visited 9 countries and told them we were sorry for being a bad country

I guess he has done a lot in 100 days

oh yeah won't this be his 101st prime time press conference tonigh?

steved05
04-29-2009, 09:16 AM
Has he started to share the wealth yet?

Don Smith
04-29-2009, 09:17 AM
I can't post any, but I did hear Newt say something this morning that I thougt fit bho's well.

He went from Change you can believe in to trying to Change WHAT WE believe inI thought it had been changed to "Chains he can believe in."

steved05
04-29-2009, 09:19 AM
Made fun of people with mental retardation and the Special Olympics

Pete
04-29-2009, 09:54 AM
I'm wondering when they will erect a statue of him next to the washington monument..

Pete

badbullgator
04-29-2009, 10:00 AM
No Pete, this is not about what he is going to do, it is about what he has done. Of course he may have the plans already drawn up, but I am thinking they are just going to add him to the Lincon Memorial and have him sitting on Abe's lap

Raymond Little
04-29-2009, 12:03 PM
Made fun of people with mental retardation and the Special Olympics
In BHO's world there will not be any retarded citizens; read Nationalized
healthcare and Abortion by Demand.:confused:

BrianW
04-29-2009, 01:48 PM
Not really a "supporter" BUT:

PBO has managed to motivate thousands of people to take advantage of their 1st Amendment guaranteed rights.

The ratings at Fox have skyrocketed.

The firearms and ammunition businesses are booming.

Some auto parts stores have seen some surges in business as have bicycles & walking shoes.

Public transportation has seen increases. Freeways seem less crowded.

Mint employees are working overtime, as are gold, silver & other precious metals.

Housing prices are more affordable, as are stocks.

Garden supplies and seed sales are up.

Millions of people have more opportunities for family time w/o that pesky work crap in the way!

K.Bullock
04-29-2009, 02:15 PM
He has made the world safer for terrorists.

Improved the tourist economy of Cuba

Made friends with Hugo Chavez (Wow! how did he do that?)

Forced many top level democrat politicians to pay their back taxes(something even the I.R.S. could not do).

Made improvements to the white house with a 5000.00 dollar play set.( Did his relationship with crooked real estate guys help him with the financing?)

Has made salesman of the year at every firearms and ammo manufacturer in the U.S. market.

Has also made salesman of the year in pirate flags in and around the waters of the middle east.

Salesman of the year for missile silo manufacturers in Iran and North Korea.

Soiled hundreds of pairs of New Yorkers underwear by flying a large jet over the city. (dry cleaners all over the city were rejoicing...in a sick sort of way).

Don Smith
04-29-2009, 02:38 PM
Soiled hundreds of pairs of New Yorkers underwear by flying a large jet over the city. (dry cleaners all over the city were rejoicing...in a sick sort of way).LOL. And, Glen Beck showed how easily it could have been Photoshopped by putting up a picture of a 747 flying 50 feet above the Statue of Liberty (never really happened).
For being the Messiah, POTUS sure seems to be a bumbler. The media had a heyday when 43 made a little slip or was not as articulate as they thought appropriate. But, the Messiah has demonstrated time and again that he can hardley formulate a coherent sentence without his teleprompters. And, then of course, there are the other bumbles - giving an iPod to QEII, giving a DVD to the British PM in a format incompatable with DVDs sold in Britain, giving (with the help of Hillary) a "restart button" to the Russian Foreign Minister with an incorrect Russian phrase on it. My God, if GW had done anything like that, the media would have crucified him, but with BHO, it's all OK.

Steve Amrein
04-29-2009, 05:52 PM
I thought he was still campaigning.....
I havent made a house payment nor paid for gas in a while.;-)

Julie R.
04-29-2009, 07:02 PM
Without a doubt, Obomo's greatest contribution was before he even moved in the White House--and that was popularizing man-boobs and pectoral implants for men, and greasing up and strutting around for the media in Hawaii.

Surely he's the only president that's appeared half naked on an entertainment/lifestyle magazine cover. Look for his next cover shot to be of him naked on a bear rug on PlayGirl. No frontal nudity of course, it will be tasteful, just like his PR peeps claimed the Washingtonian was. Or maybe he and his wife will appear gettin' their freak on for the Hustler centerfold.

Yep, lots of "Firsts" for our president's first 100 days. I can't wait for the next 100.

http://media.kansascity.com/smedia/2009/04/21/10/490-blogobama.embedded.prod_affiliate.81.jpg

Jacob Hawkes
04-29-2009, 08:04 PM
Anybody else find it funny that during the "Campaign", he made all these promises of change and within a few weeks went back on them? As if there wasn't more to the economy than he originally thought? As if he really thought you could just pull troops out like that?

badbullgator
04-29-2009, 08:26 PM
Without a doubt, Obomo's greatest contribution was before he even moved in the White House--and that was popularizing man-boobs and pectoral implants for men, and greasing up and strutting around for the media in Hawaii.

Surely he's the only president that's appeared half naked on an entertainment/lifestyle magazine cover. Look for his next cover shot to be of him naked on a bear rug on PlayGirl. No frontal nudity of course, it will be tasteful, just like his PR peeps claimed the Washingtonian was. Or maybe he and his wife will appear gettin' their freak on for the Hustler centerfold.

Yep, lots of "Firsts" for our president's first 100 days. I can't wait for the next 100.

http://media.kansascity.com/smedia/2009/04/21/10/490-blogobama.embedded.prod_affiliate.81.jpg

I saw a very funny take on that cover....not family stuff though so can't post it here...
thanks Julie;-)

Patrick Johndrow
04-29-2009, 09:45 PM
I am celebrating...100 fewer days I have to look at the guy :)

txbadger
05-01-2009, 09:29 AM
Well, gotta admit I'm somewhat wurprised bho's supporter haven't chimed in with just one thing.

While not a supporter of his policies I'll chime in with one:

3 bullets ... 3 dead pirates

:)

Don Smith
05-01-2009, 09:52 AM
Anybody else find it funny that during the "Campaign", he made all these promises of change and within a few weeks went back on them? As if there wasn't more to the economy than he originally thought? As if he really thought you could just pull troops out like that?I now realize that everyone misunderstood what he was saying. It wasn't "change" it was "chains".

YardleyLabs
05-01-2009, 10:11 AM
This is one of those threads that hardly seems worth becoming involved with. In Gallup's "report card" survey of the first 100 days (See http://www.gallup.com/video/117847/First-100-Days-Report-Card.aspx), it was pretty clear that most Americans think he has done a pretty good job, with over 85% believing he has done as well or better than expected and a 65% approval rating. It is equally clear that what his supporters view as his best accomplishments -- handling the economy and foreign relations in particular -- are viewed as his greatest failures by his detractors.

Personally, I think 100 days doesn't tell us much. I also think he has done a pretty good job of carrying through on the themes of his campaign. It is interesting that most of the accusations that he is pursuing a partisan agenda are based on the fact that he is doing the things he said he would do despite Republican opposition.

Bob Gutermuth
05-01-2009, 10:22 AM
Proven to the world that he is a eunuch

Tried to kiss the tuchus of every anti American dictator from Kim Jong Ill to Hugo Chavez

Put the UAW in charge of GM and Chrysler

Nearly nationalized the banks

NOTHING GOOD FOR AMERICA