PDA

View Full Version : Actual Air Force 1 Picture!!

road kill
05-01-2009, 10:47 AM
What's the big deal??

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww42/sbx1/imagetheO.jpg

road kill
05-02-2009, 06:07 PM
I am a little surprised that noone has commented on my snap shot!!

I shower regularly.....

BrianW
05-03-2009, 11:38 AM
I think that should have been called Air Farce One! :p

JDogger
05-03-2009, 11:55 AM
What's the big deal??

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww42/sbx1/imagetheO.jpg

Congratulations on your epiphany. Who would have guessed?

JD

road kill
05-03-2009, 07:03 PM
Too many sillybles for me.
Does the fancy word have anything to do with the visit of the "Maggi?"
Were any miracles preformed?

I just figure if some clown can do this at his desk top, then the genius that is "The Obama's" posse should be able to do it without taking his plane without his knowledge and scaring the bejesus out of half of NYC.

Just sayin'.......

JDogger
05-03-2009, 09:38 PM
Too many sillybles for me.
Does the fancy word have anything to do with the visit of the "Maggi?"
Were any miracles preformed?

I just figure if some clown can do this at his desk top, then the genius that is "The Obama's" posse should be able to do it without taking his plane without his knowledge and scaring the bejesus out of half of NYC.

Just sayin'.......

Sorry to confuse you with secondary meanings;

2. a sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something, usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience.

I thought you were backing a second term. Ya had me worried for a second there RK

BTW, it's not his plane. The plane belongs to the USAF. Only on loan to the WH.

Ken Bora
05-05-2009, 07:43 AM
Now why is it that on today’s morning news we learned that the white house will not release the photos that the military took of the plane over NY. But will release photos of interrogations held during the Bush administration instead?

road kill
05-05-2009, 08:54 AM
Now why is it that on today’s morning news we learned that the white house will not release the photos that the military took of the plane over NY. But will release photos of interrogations held during the Bush administration instead?

For our safety!!:D