PDA

View Full Version : CALIF - Lost Hills D-Q closes TONIGHT and needs entries

helencalif
05-05-2009, 01:10 PM
Here's my last shot to promote the Double D-Q to be held on the CRTA grounds at Lost Hills, CA (that's north of Bakersfield) on May 16 and 17.

To enter TODAY, go to Entry Express (entryexpress.net). If you live on the West Coast in PST time, please enter before 9:00 p.m. PST if you can. Actual closing is 11:59 p.m. CENTRAL TIME.

Dates:
May 16, Saturday, Sagehens Retriever Club
May 17, Sunday, California South Coast

As of this morning (Tues., May 4) at 10:30 a.m., both clubs had only 4 Derby entries and 2 Qualifying entries. More entries have to come in TODAY or the clubs will have to cancel.

At least 10 STARTERS are needed for the Derby for Derby pts.; there's a thread about Derby points on the forum. There can't be 10 entries and have someone scratch.

If entries don't pour in today before it closes tonight and the clubs have to cancel, your entry fees will be refunded by EE.

Any questions? Contact Tammy Zahornacky who is Field Trial Secretary for both events. Tammy is a frequent poster on the forum. You can find her easily and send her a private email. Or post your question here on this thread TODAY.

Helen Graves

helencalif
05-05-2009, 01:12 PM
OOPS. Today is Tuesday, May 5. Sorry, I mis-typed that today is May 4 in my previous post.

TODAY is the deadline for the D-Q at Lost Hills.

Helen

Tammy Z
05-05-2009, 09:18 PM
Unfortunately We Have Had To Cancel This Double Derby Qualifying Due To Lack Of Interest.

Maybe We Can Try Again Next Year.

Tammy

Josh Conrad
05-05-2009, 11:06 PM
Tammy, come join us next year, we'll have a quadruple D/Q... That would be frikin nuts wouldn't it???

Tammy Z
05-05-2009, 11:21 PM
Josh....

Nuts is the understatment!!!!! I'm really sad we didn't get the turn out and had to cancel this event. It has been such a fun event in the past, but I guess the timing just isn't right this year :(:(

We'll talk about next year!!!!!

We can't thank you enough for the tremendous effort you put out at the Triple!!! You 'd Man!!!!

See you soon.

Tammy