PDA

View Full Version : Big D HRC hosts Dr. Ed - Update on Genetic Research

bruce
05-05-2009, 02:25 PM
If you happen to be in North Texas and would like to hear Dr. Ed's presentation on Genetic Research pertaining to retrievers come on out tonight to the Big D HRC May meeting at the Two Guys from Italy restaurant on Webb Chapel in Dallas, visit the web site at www.bigdhrc.com (http://www.bigdhrc.com/) for directions … see ya there =0

Jeff Huntington
05-05-2009, 04:27 PM
Will this involve delivery to hand:cool: sorry couldn't resist. Sounds like some good info.

Mike Noel
05-05-2009, 04:37 PM
Will this involve delivery to hand:cool: sorry couldn't resist. Sounds like some good info.

No, this involves DrEd getting free wine:p:p

BonMallari
05-05-2009, 04:58 PM
No, this involves DrEd getting free wine:p:p

Is Guthrie his designated driver tonite

Ken Guthrie
05-05-2009, 05:56 PM

I would but I quit that too.:D

Shayne Mehringer
05-05-2009, 07:34 PM
Why would you do this on American Idol night??????? :D

I really hope the weather holds out for you guys... its suppose to be nasty tonight.

SM

Mike Noel
05-05-2009, 09:25 PM

Too late, Tuesday night is Daquari night at the Guthries....watch your passion fruit!

bruce
05-05-2009, 10:53 PM
Twas a good night ... Ed gave a very fine presentation ... Shayne it was inside but we appreciate your concern as it was on the south side of LBJ:cool: and [at least when I left] Ken's chaufer services were not required ...:rolleyes: thought it might get moved here ... but then I thought no it's useless information and Jerry wouldn't look for that here ....=0)