PDA

View Full Version : Lefties, what would you say?

Julie R.
05-09-2009, 11:33 AM
Just got this letter in an email, I thought it was worthy of posting here.
Lou Pritchett is a former V-P of Proctor and Gamble, and is an author, speaker, etc. Some of what scares him we've discussed on here. Have to say I agree with all of it. Maybe one or two things on their own wouldn't be worrisome but when you see them all together it's pretty creepy.

AN OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT OBAMA

Dear President Obama, You are the thirteenth President under whom I have lived and unlike any Of the others, you truly scare me.

You scare me because after months of exposure, I know nothing about you.

You scare me because I do not know how you paid for your expensive Ivy League education and Your upscale lifestyle and housing with no visible signs of support.

You scare me because you did not spend the formative years of youth growing up in America and Culturally you are not an American.

You scare me because you have never run a company or met a payroll.

You scare me because you have never had military experience, thus don't understand it at its core.

You scare me because you lack humility and 'class', always blaming others.

You scare me because for over half your life you have aligned yourself with radical extremists Who hate America and you refuse to publicly denounce these radicals who wish to see America Fail.

You scare me because you are a cheerleader for the 'blame America ' crowd and deliver this Message abroad.

You scare me because you want to change America to a European style country where the Government sector dominates instead of the private sector.

You scare me because you want to replace our health care system with a government controlledOne.

You scare me because you prefer 'wind mills' to responsibly capitalizing on our own vast oil, coal And shale reserves.

You scare me because you want to kill the American capitalist goose that lays the golden egg Which provides the highest standard of living in the world.

You scare me because you have begun to use 'extortion' tactics against certain banks and Corporations.

You scare me because your own political party shrinks from challenging you on your wild and Irresponsible spending proposals.

You scare me because you will not openly listen to or even consider opposing points of view From intelligent people.

You scare me because you falsely believe that you are both omnipotent and omniscient.

You scare me because the media gives you a free pass on everything you do.

You scare me because you demonize and want to silence the Limbaughs, Hannitys, O'Relllys And Becks who offer opposing, conservative points of view.

You scare me because you prefer controlling over governing.

Finally, you scare me because if you serve a second term I will probably not feel safe in writing a similar letter in 8 years.

Lou Pritchett

(and for you truth-seekers, even though it's opinion, it seems to be real)
http://www.loupritchett.com/ (http://www.chimpout.com/forum/redirector.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.loupritchett.c om%2F)

zeus3925
05-09-2009, 11:49 AM
Boo! Happy Halloween!

road kill
05-09-2009, 03:57 PM
Just got this letter in an email, I thought it was worthy of posting here.
Lou Pritchett is a former V-P of Proctor and Gamble, and is an author, speaker, etc. Some of what scares him we've discussed on here. Have to say I agree with all of it. Maybe one or two things on their own wouldn't be worrisome but when you see them all together it's pretty creepy.

AN OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT OBAMA

Dear President Obama, You are the thirteenth President under whom I have lived and unlike any Of the others, you truly scare me.

You scare me because after months of exposure, I know nothing about you.

You scare me because I do not know how you paid for your expensive Ivy League education and Your upscale lifestyle and housing with no visible signs of support.

You scare me because you did not spend the formative years of youth growing up in America and Culturally you are not an American.

You scare me because you have never run a company or met a payroll.

You scare me because you have never had military experience, thus don't understand it at its core.

You scare me because you lack humility and 'class', always blaming others.

You scare me because for over half your life you have aligned yourself with radical extremists Who hate America and you refuse to publicly denounce these radicals who wish to see America Fail.

You scare me because you are a cheerleader for the 'blame America ' crowd and deliver this Message abroad.

You scare me because you want to change America to a European style country where the Government sector dominates instead of the private sector.

You scare me because you want to replace our health care system with a government controlledOne.

You scare me because you prefer 'wind mills' to responsibly capitalizing on our own vast oil, coal And shale reserves.

You scare me because you want to kill the American capitalist goose that lays the golden egg Which provides the highest standard of living in the world.

You scare me because you have begun to use 'extortion' tactics against certain banks and Corporations.

You scare me because your own political party shrinks from challenging you on your wild and Irresponsible spending proposals.

You scare me because you will not openly listen to or even consider opposing points of view From intelligent people.

You scare me because you falsely believe that you are both omnipotent and omniscient.

You scare me because the media gives you a free pass on everything you do.

You scare me because you demonize and want to silence the Limbaughs, Hannitys, O'Relllys And Becks who offer opposing, conservative points of view.

You scare me because you prefer controlling over governing.

Finally, you scare me because if you serve a second term I will probably not feel safe in writing a similar letter in 8 years.

Lou Pritchett

(and for you truth-seekers, even though it's opinion, it seems to be real)
http://www.loupritchett.com/ (http://www.chimpout.com/forum/redirector.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.loupritchett.c om%2F)

Yeah but..........

Did Lou Pritchett ever do any community organizing??
Does Lou Pritchett know how to recite off of a telleprompter??

Huh??

Does he??

Franco
05-10-2009, 11:59 AM
Yup, the American voters were duped on this one. Hopefully, we can recover as a culture with our Liberties intact.

Patrick Johndrow
05-10-2009, 12:36 PM
Yup, the American voters were duped on this one. Hopefully, we can recover as a culture with our Liberties intact.

The American voters got what they deserved...maybe from now people will take the time to learn a little more about what they are voting for instead of getting all their information from a canidates campaign slogans.

NObama is a fraud

Juli H
05-10-2009, 01:27 PM
NOt only is he a fraud, he is also arrogant and thinks he is above everyone else...easy enough to see that by his body language....
Juli

Patrick Johndrow
05-10-2009, 02:14 PM
Who wants to bet this guy is either in prison, gotten a Presidential pardon or living in France hiding from U.S. extradition within the next ten years?

Franco
05-10-2009, 03:37 PM
What Obomo and Geitner are giving the UAW in the wake of the Chrysler and GM bankruptcies is criminal in itself. Wonder how much the two of them are pocketing on this deal.

U S Tax Payers are now working for the UAW!

How much more tax payer money will they give to help ACORN defend itself from criminal activities?

Goose
05-10-2009, 09:10 PM
Wish I could peak ahead 4 years and look to see what happens to Dear Leader as he runs for his second term. I suspect he'll be re-elected because the Forrest Gump wing of the democrat party gets larger and larger. Stupid is as stupid does.

I also agree with all of Pritchett's open letter especially the part about Dear Leader not being an American. This President has more in common with Hugo Chavez than he does with me.

I'm reminded of a rather graphic scene from 'Deliverance'. Dear Leader has us bent over with banjos playing in the background and there's not a thing we can do about it.

cotts135
05-11-2009, 01:48 PM
Wish I could peak ahead 4 years and look to see what happens to Dear Leader as he runs for his second term. I suspect he'll be re-elected because the Forrest Gump wing of the democrat party gets larger and larger. Stupid is as stupid does.

I also agree with all of Pritchett's open letter especially the part about Dear Leader not being an American. This President has more in common with Hugo Chavez than he does with me.

I'm reminded of a rather graphic scene from 'Deliverance'. Dear Leader has us bent over with banjos playing in the background and there's not a thing we can do about it.

This would be hilarious if it werent true. On one hand you are calling some people in the Democratic party Forrest Gumps and stating how stupid they are, but then in the very next paragraph you say you believe Obama is not an American................................. I really hope you are kidding about this.

Franco
05-11-2009, 01:56 PM
Obama is not an American................................. I really hope you are kidding about this.

Why won't he produce a valid birth certificate? I like many think he was born in Kenya.

cotts135
05-12-2009, 04:21 PM
Why won't he produce a valid birth certificate? I like many think he was born in Kenya.
I am not sure what it will take to convince you but here is just one site you can check on. http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

If that is not enough I suggest you google this yourself and compare the claims for both sides of the story. It is, at least to me not even an issue but something that the far right made up.

YardleyLabs
05-12-2009, 04:46 PM
I am not sure what it will take to convince you but here is just one site you can check on. http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

If that is not enough I suggest you google this yourself and compare the claims for both sides of the story. It is, at least to me not even an issue but something that the far right made up.

Of course this won't make a difference. Factcheck is part of the great left wing conspiracy which has now succeeded in electing a foreigner as President to begin its conquest from within. The fraud began before Obama was even born. In fact, he was almost born in America by accident but his father managed to whisk his mother out of the country at the last moment so that his son would be born in Kenya under the watchful eye of grandma who then implanted a secret brain warp to ensure that Obama would never be a true American no matter how long he lived here. Knowing that he would eventually be elected President, they also paid to have a birth announcement published in the press in 1961 as a coverup for their quick trip to Kenya.

To make all this worse, Booty is actually part of a secret Caribe organization of Cajuns, all of whom have also been born outside of the US and are here illegally, spreading the insidious remnants of French culture in an effort to undermine the masculinity of American men. One of their strategies -- even more hideous than most -- has been to use black dogs, owned as slaves by these southern wannabes, to retrieve fallen game. By making it unnecessary for hunters to retrieve their own game, this technique has resulted directly in the consumption of more beer and the production of fatter bellies, making slow, fat American men the laughing stock of the world. As proof, I am prepared to swear that Booty has not once produced a valid original birth certificate proving his citizenship. In fact. I have evidence that his name is not even Mr. Booty and he has been posting for years under a false name! How does this relate to Obama's citizenship? It doesn't. That is simply a smokescreen used to conceal the true Cajun Conspiracy that seeks to reverse the entire Louisiana Purchase.

Franco
05-12-2009, 05:31 PM
Jeff, that is downright funny!

Yes, and the Caribe Cajuns planted Miss California, Carrie Prejean (pronounced-prey jon) in the Miss USA pageant as a diversion to our more sinister deeds. Little does the press know that Miss Prejean actually was washing dishes at Prejean's Cafe on Hwy 49 in Little Mamou, La. leading up to the pageant and that Miss Prejean is actually one Mr. Tibeaux Boudreaux in drag!

JDogger
05-12-2009, 08:44 PM
:):) Very good!

Cody Covey
05-12-2009, 09:17 PM
can someone not a citizen create a natural born citizen?

YardleyLabs
05-12-2009, 09:42 PM
Yes. While nothing specifically describes a "natural born" citizen, the accepted interpretation has been anyone born in the United States. Any one born in the United States is a citizen regardless of the circumstances of their birth.

Franco
05-12-2009, 10:10 PM

We have what is known as a Child Anchor Law. That means if illegals have a child born in the USA, the parents, all uncles, aunts, siblings, and all distance cousins become US Citizens!

We need to do away with the Child Anchor Law.

YardleyLabs
05-12-2009, 10:23 PM
We have what is known as a Child Anchor Law. That means if illegals have a child born in the USA, the parents, all uncles, aunts, siblings, and all distance cousins become US Citizens!

We need to do away with the Child Anchor Law.
There is no such law as the "Child Anchor Law" and that is not what is provided under current immigration law. Under the 14th Amendment, any person born in the United States becomes a citizen ("All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."). Under the 1965 Immigration Law, a citizen may sponsor immigration of certain relatives. However, there is no guarantee that they will become citizens or that the process will be quick. It cannot begin until the child is an adult and able to accept financial responsibility for the sponsored family members. In either case, we are talking about legal, not illegal immigration.

Franco
05-12-2009, 10:45 PM
OK, maybe not a law officially but, still a term used for one abusing our immigration laws. Our Feds treat it like a law.

http://www.theamericanresistance.com/issues/anchor_babies.html

http://www.americansov.org/info/mission_statement.html