PDA

View Full Version : US to spend $2.6 MILLION in study of Chinese hookers

Bob Gutermuth
05-14-2009, 11:23 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/05/14/government-funds-million-program-make-chinese-prostitutes-drink/

No darn wonder the govt is broke!

K.Bullock
05-14-2009, 12:05 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/05/14/government-funds-million-program-make-chinese-prostitutes-drink/

No darn wonder the govt is broke!

R
esearchers will visit 100 houses of ill repute -- a whole hamlet of harlots -- to collect data on 700 prostitutes and 150 pimps and madams, referred to as "gatekeepers" in the study's sterile abstract.

Phase one of the study is intended to research "alcohol use/abuse and related sexual risk among FSWs in China," according to the abstract -- a cold hard look at why prostitutes engage in dangerous sex while drunk.

Is this research or scouting? I could have heard, that John Edwards and Former Pres Clinton were teaming up one this one ...or fighting over the appointment. ;-)

badbullgator
05-14-2009, 12:14 PM
I also heard something on the radio about funding another study to study alcohol and its effect on gay men in Rio. It was funded for about 300K if I remember correctly. Don't worry about it Bob, we will just print more money to cover it or I am sure China will kick in a few more bucks for these important issues

Bob Gutermuth
05-14-2009, 02:05 PM
Betcha Barney Frank won't be involved in the China study.

K.Bullock
05-14-2009, 02:27 PM
Betcha Barney Frank won't be involved in the China study.
Not if he's busy in Rio.

Goose
05-14-2009, 03:02 PM
Maybe Eliot Spitzer's available!

Raymond Little
05-14-2009, 03:23 PM
It would have been much cheeper to study the driving habits of
Ole Teddy Kennedy.;)

Mike Noel
05-14-2009, 03:26 PM
I have know guys that have done that study for $75......

mjh345
05-14-2009, 03:42 PM
As a patriotic gesture in these trying economic times, I'm willing to do the study for half price

Follow up studies on the entire pacific rim would probably be possible also at a reduced rate

Roger Perry
05-16-2009, 12:58 PM
R

Is this research or scouting? I could have heard, that John Edwards and Former Pres Clinton were teaming up one this one ...or fighting over the appointment. ;-)

Too bad they didn't include the affects of alcohol has on gay sex in China. We could have sent a few experts on the subject:

Pink elephants on parade

Mark Foley,

former U.S. Representative

Ted Haggard

Leader of the National Association of Evangelicals

Larry Craig

U.S. Senator
Senate Liason for Mitt Romney’s Presidential Campaign

Bob Allen

Member of the Florida House of Representatives
Florida Chairman of John McCain’s Presidential Campaign

Glenn Murphy Jr.

National Chairman of the Young Republicans
Chairman of the Clark County Republican Party

</H2>

Bob Gutermuth
05-17-2009, 10:09 AM
Why not save money and just send Barney Frank? He would do less damage there than in the house.