PDA

View Full Version : Salt Lake City Field Trial

Jim Scarborough
05-16-2009, 09:53 AM
Any Salt Lake City results yet?

Susan
05-16-2009, 11:07 AM
Just heard that Arnie Erwin won the qual with Keno! Totten was third. Not sure which dog. That's all I know.

--Susan

Annette
05-16-2009, 11:21 AM
congratulations to Arnie,Linda and Keno on the Q win.
Also congratulations to Bill on the third in the Q.

BonMallari
05-16-2009, 12:15 PM
Congrats to Team Erwin...Keno is one heck of a dog...and the Erwins are are one heck of a nice couple

Mike Heard
05-16-2009, 10:03 PM
Bill Totten takes first and second in the open! Cash with the win and Chad with 2nd place. Both dogs are now qualified for the national open I believe. Two weekends in a row for a Team Totten win! Congrats to Bill from your friends in Montana!
3rd Linda Erwin
4th Al Wilson

Annette
05-16-2009, 11:37 PM
Congratulations Bill

Kris Hunt
05-17-2009, 12:03 AM
Totten said today Cash still needs a 1/2 a point to qualify for the national.

Tammy Z
05-17-2009, 12:19 AM
Call backs to the am water blind
1 2 4 5 7 9 11 15 22 24 27 28 29 34 37 40 43 44 45 46 48

BonMallari
05-17-2009, 01:04 PM
Just heard from my brother Clint he picked up # 7 Mirk after he took a poor bowed line and refusal back into the water, but # 24 Nola had a snappy 2 whistle job and is into the fourth series along with thirteen other dogs ...sorry Clint was so excited I didnt get the #'s..Chris La Cross is still in the derby with two dogs, one of them obviously Mylee (Mike Noel's gal)...go get em guys...

BonMallari
05-17-2009, 03:51 PM
Nola stepped on the triple...two dogs left to run...this could get exiting

tshuntin
05-18-2009, 04:46 PM
Any more info Bon or others?

BonMallari
05-18-2009, 05:16 PM
Any more info Bon or others?

Clint got a JAM and from the tone of his voice was very disappointed, but being the seasoned veteran that he is, he would wish all those that placed ahead of him nothing but congratulations and kudos...No sour grapes or excuses from Team Mallari..I might start threads about excuses but as my signature line says from Lanse Brown.." you smile and say thank you very much"

Nola and Clint ran a great trial,an I am very proud of the two of them.

Our thanks to Great Salt Lake Ret. Club for their hospitality and putting on a great trial..We hope to be welcomed back in the future

Chris LaCross got a 4th in the Derby with Mylee I think

Thanks Chris for a great job of training all the kids, Mirk, Nola,Brig, I look forward to hanging out with you and learning more..Have a safe travel on the road with all the dogs on your truck

Mike Noel
05-18-2009, 08:00 PM
Clint got a JAM and from the tone of his voice was very disappointed, but being the seasoned veteran that he is, he would wish all those that placed ahead of him nothing but congratulations and kudos...No sour grapes or excuses from Team Mallari..I might start threads about excuses but as my signature line says from Lanse Brown.." you smile and say thank you very much"

Nola and Clint ran a great trial,an I am very proud of the two of them.

Our thanks to Great Salt Lake Ret. Club for their hospitality and putting on a great trial..We hope to be welcomed back in the future

Chris LaCross got a 4th in the Derby with Mylee I think

Thanks Chris for a great job of training all the kids, Mirk, Nola,Brig, I look forward to hanging out with you and learning more..Have a safe travel on the road with all the dogs on your truck

Yes, Mylee did get 4th, I think #14 won and #2 was 3rd but don't quote me...sorry, don't remember the rest.

Heard that it was a very challenging derby that really tested the dogs. We are very happy with a 4th place given the difficulty and the competetion:cool: