PDA

View Full Version : Is it me or

txbadger
05-22-2009, 09:43 AM
does the new prez seem to be running for re-election already?? Seems to have plenty of time to attend so many functions, wonder who's actually doing the work & who's behind the teleprompter?

Hoosier
05-22-2009, 10:01 AM
does the new prez seem to be running for re-election already?? Seems to have plenty of time to attend so many functions, wonder who's actually doing the work & who's behind the teleprompter?

Could be Jeff Goodwin

Julie R.
05-22-2009, 10:02 AM
It's not just you, txbadger. I was disgusted by his campaign speeches on his European trip. It sounds like he wants to rule the world. Bad enough he's a trilateral pimp.

The narcissist elected POTUS by the dumbed down American public is not good at anything except campaigning. Even that, I suspect, is orchestrated behind the scenes. Imagine all the fun he'll have with all the toys he has at his disposal now.

"What's the big deal?"

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww42/sbx1/imagetheO.jpg

With props to Road Kill who posted this on another thread. :cool:

Patrick Johndrow
05-22-2009, 10:29 AM

That is all he has ever done it run for office...he is a stuffed suit and an empty head.

Bruce MacPherson
05-22-2009, 10:41 AM
Never has one administration spent so much time trying to convince the American people that, no matter what happens, the last administration is to blame.

Bob Gutermuth
05-22-2009, 11:51 AM
I don't know if the USA can stand 4 yrs of this turkey nevermind 8.

Richard Halstead
05-22-2009, 01:31 PM
I am wondering if the black girls interviewed after the celebration held in Chicago's Grant Park still believe Obama is going to pay for their cars gas? Or is the hope starting to lose some of the luster.

We could cut costs by using only one telepromter by attaching it to a metronme and we could still get the signature windshield washer efect flopping side to side trying to decide which is his best side.

subroc
05-22-2009, 01:40 PM
...We could cut costs by using only one telepromter by attaching it to a metronme and we could still get the signature windshield washer efect flopping side to side trying to decide which is his best side.

:D chuckling :D

realizing he does that forces one to focus on it. it is extreemly disconcerting.

Richard Halstead
05-25-2009, 02:45 PM

Oprah has a large enough following to pick the preident according to the talk shows, but I still wonder who makes the daily decisions. They must have been out sick when air force 1 went to NY for a $320,000 photo for a screen saver.

Could it be someone that was in Mayor Daley's group or someone with a more liberal agenda that lives close to Obama in Chicago?

Patrick Johndrow
05-25-2009, 02:50 PM
I don't know if the USA can stand 4 yrs of this turkey nevermind 8.

We will shake that scumbag off like a dog shakes of a bad case of fleas