RJam - ???
Jam - ???
Jam - ???
3. Rainey - Skibber
4. Lillabet - Skibber
RJ. Lindy - Main
J. Riley - Butler
J. Sniper - Symons

Congrats to Andy Symons on his greenie! You are on your way!!

#7 ·
On Sunday --

I believe there are ten dogs back to the final series in the Open, no one in the party room could confirm.

Thirty dogs back to the third series of the Amateur.

#8 ·
On Sunday --

I believe there are ten dogs back to the final series in the Open, no one in the party room could confirm.

Thirty dogs back to the third series of the Amateur.
Ok, I can help you out here, Kevin.

It's 8 dogs back to the 4th series of the open.

30 dogs back to teh second series of the Am.

Very hot day today... suppposed to be cooler tomorrow...

#9 ·
Thanks Kevin. Enjoyed spending part of the day with you. Finally got to meet Chris A. and see the Bus run. The judges were great yesterday and the handlers had a great time together.

Although we had a blast yesterday, me and my Chessie "are on our way" back to the HRC, for now. It's been a couple years since we've had a ride like yesterday and I had so much fun. Just being there till the end was a thrill.

#10 ·
Thanks Kevin. Enjoyed spending part of the day with you. Finally got to meet Chris A. and see the Bus run. The judges were great yesterday and the handlers had a great time together.

Although we had a blast yesterday, me and my Chessie "are on our way" back to the HRC, for now. It's been a couple years since we've had a ride like yesterday and I had so much fun. Just being there till the end was a thrill.
Andy,

It was a real pleasure getting to meet you and talk for a while. I look forward to the next time. Hey...let's go hit that Owner/Handler Q in a few weeks at Mecca Mines. You up for it?

I'm trying to figure out if I can get the day off work right now and was just looking at the event on EntryExpress. And congrats in advance on the upcoming offspring!

Kevin Walker - always a pleasure seeing you and your lovely wife Sherrie. Susan Bledsoe, it was great to get to see you and see the Bun-honor for a few seconds. Tim Thurby, you're a true gentleman and it was a real pleasure to get to meet you in person finally. I thought it was hilarious to see that Bones had that same rear-leg power-kick that Bus enjoys using. You've got a very nice dog on your hands there with the Bones-er. He smacked that land setup as test dog handily... and that water series that we scrapped from the derby - he ate that up too!

Vickie Worthington... Thanks for all the help that you and Dave provided. By the way, I have a bottle that came off your truck. My wife read the label to me...it is like having a trophy. The dog's name on the bottle is "Cruise". I am a realist and know that Bus and I will likely never take home that other kind of "Cruise" annual trophy. I realized when I got home, that we had our own!

Mitch, Jan, Linda...thanks for asking me up.

Good luck to all of you still playing this morning!

#11 ·
Big congratulations to Jim and Rocka!!:D

Andy

#14 ·
I heard Charlie Hines took 3 of the open placements.... 1st, 2nd & 4th????

#17 ·
Results are posted in RFT Entry...

John strack took 1st and 2nd...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.