PDA

View Full Version : Fallon, NV results

helencalif
05-23-2009, 09:26 PM
Just got a phone call from hubby. Here are some results for the Sierra Nevada field trial held at Fallon, NV, this weekend...

OPEN
1 - FC World Famous Buddy - handler Luann Pleasant
2 - FC Merlyn IV - handler Jane Patopea
3 - FC/AFC Citori's Accept No Substitute - handler Bill Sargenti
4 - Flyway's Ruby B. Gonia - owner-handler Don Graves
RJ - Crackshot Blazing Primetime - owner-handler Julie Cole

AMATEUR
1 - Whisp of Carbon (Smoke) - owner-handler Vern Cooney
2- AFC Tealcreek Patton's Saber - owner-handler Chris Hatch
3 - (I don't know)
4 - Baypoint Gypsy - owner-handler Missy Bell
RJ - (I don't know)

CONGRATULATIONS to all.

A "SISTER ACT" this weekend: Special congratulations to Vern Cooney for his Amateur win with Smoke (Whisp of Carbon) who is a sister to our Flyway's Ruby B. Gonia who got a 4th in the Open. Special congrats to Todd Scheuble who bred his Widgeon's C C Waterback to Carbon to produce these girls and others.

CONGRATULATIONS to our training partner Chris Hatch on his Amateur 2nd place which qualified Saber for the National Amateur.

Sorry, Don did not have results for the Qual or for the Derby.

Loren Crannell
05-23-2009, 09:51 PM
Congrats to Buddy and Luann...

It's good to see Merlyn running well. He's had some paw injuries holding him back and it was touch and go if he was going to run. Great result.

Great job to Brooke who must have ice water in her veins. She's as consistent as you can get.

All are Fargo dogs which is cool...

Thanks for posting results Helen!

tscheuble
05-23-2009, 11:04 PM
A big congratulations to Vern and Smoke on a well deserved Am win and to Don once again for making us proud of Ruby.
Todd and mamma Splash - "Widgeon Creek Labs"

Tim Lawrence
05-24-2009, 12:16 PM
Derby Results..

1- #14 Caterpillar Emily O-Gary Zellner/H Patopea
2- #11 Pah Rah's Black Kat Kate O/H JJ Jones
3- #8 Citori's The Emancipator O-Michael/ Lynn Moore/ H Glenn Gulvin
4- #4 Utopian Muskrat Molly O/H J.Patopea
RJ- #1 Humvee's Mud Motor GT O/H Tim Lawrence
Jam's #2 Port Costas Chantilly Lace, #7 Leica II O/H J. Patopea, #10 Hightest Tierra Del Fuego O-Loren Crandell H-J.Patopea, #12 Carbon's Play Girl O-Steve Bechtel H-Luann Pleasant

Very Good Derby. Thanks to the judges and folks that made it tick. Also congrats to the winners and who placed. The only Qual info I heard have is Steve Kompf won with Dyna. Sorry about the others.

Tim

Lynn Moore
05-24-2009, 12:45 PM
Third place finisher in the Derby, "Lincoln" is owned by Glenn Gulvin. He has only been working with Lincoln for about two weeks and places in their first Derby together. Way to Go Glenn! What a great home for Lincoln!!!!
Lynn & Michael

Tammy Z
05-24-2009, 02:44 PM
Here's the fill in info!!!

Open Jams # 8, 24 & 43

CONGRATULATIONS MICHAEL, LYNN, BILLY AND BROOK ON YOUR OPEN 3RD!!! WOO WOO Don, Helen and Ruby!!

Amateur - 3rd Place # 21 "Pitch" (H) Janis Olsen (JO)
RJ # 27 "Peach" (H) Judy Pond

Jams 4,6,12,13,17 & 36

CONGRATULATIONS VERN AND SMOKE!!! WAY YO GO! Congrat's to Chris & Saber for Qualifying for Nat'l Am!!!!

Qualifying I don't have everything but this is what I know!

1st # 7 "Dyna" Steve Kompf
2nd # 13 "Molly" Bill Sargenti
3rd #2 "Keno" Arnie Erwin
4th #3 "Belle" George Darrow
RJ Not sure which dog but handled by Mark Johnson

Jam's I was told 4 jams were given. Sorry, I don't know who!!

DERBY- CONGRAT'S TO GARY, EMILY AND JERRY ON YOUR WIN!!!!! Way to go "EM" WOO WOO!

CONGRATULATION TO ALL THAT FINISHED AND PLACED!

Tammy

BonMallari
05-24-2009, 04:29 PM
Congrats to Keno and Team Erwin that place with their Qual win should move them to AA status...great job ..I think Keno is only a couple of months out of the derby

Troopers Mom
05-24-2009, 04:30 PM
Congrats Tim, on the Derby RJ. I think Shelby likes when you run her.

Susan
05-24-2009, 05:02 PM
Way to go Arnie and Keno on the Qual 3rd! Keno is continuing his consistent ways. His Derby accomplishments in 16 trials: 14 placements including 3 wins, 1 JAM and only 1 that he did not finish. Now in 2 Quals he has a 1st and 3rd. Keno's birthdate is 2/24/07.
Congratulations Arnie and Linda Erwin. Job well done! Not bad for a yellow dog.

Annette
05-24-2009, 05:24 PM
Congratulations Dyna and Steve on the Qual win. Congratulations Keno and Arnie on your third in the Qual.

Josh Conrad
05-24-2009, 05:32 PM
Missy handled Dyna, not Steve.

Annette
05-24-2009, 06:03 PM
Congratultions Missy ,Steve and Dyna.

Tammy Z
05-24-2009, 06:43 PM
My apologies to Missy! Unfortunately I just post the information from the catalog which I guess isn't always the way it really is! Sorry for the confusion.

Tammy

Josh Conrad
05-24-2009, 06:57 PM
My apologies to Missy! Unfortunately I just post the information from the catalog which I guess isn't always the way it really is! Sorry for the confusion.

Tammy

Tammy, I thought the same thing, but I asked her Fri. night who handled Dyna and she said she did.

I forot to ask you how Miss Lacy did????

Tammy Z
05-24-2009, 07:08 PM
Miss Lacy finished the Derby - and got a JAM! Thanks for asking. I guess you all got home OK!!!!

Josh Conrad
05-24-2009, 07:12 PM
late, around 11. I stayed at Billy's then headed home early this morning. Good for Lacy finishing yet another one, wish it would have been some color for you.

Tim Lawrence
05-24-2009, 09:47 PM
Congrats Tim, on the Derby RJ. I think Shelby likes when you run her.

Me too. I will be going to the rest of them to run her. ;)

Aaron Homburg
05-25-2009, 10:18 PM
Congratz to Jane and Jerry on Molly's 4th! Molly is a Merlyn x Zip baby!

Aaron