PDA

View Full Version : California, here we come!

Evan
05-28-2009, 08:32 AM
After a successful weekend in Michigan, we're off to California for two seminars on consecutive weekends. http://rushcreekpress.com/page2seminarsnewitems.html (http://rushcreekpress.com/page2seminarsnewitems.html)

First, the Inland Valley Retriever Club is hosting a Transition seminar at the Prado training area in Chino, CA

The next weekend, the Monterey Bay HRC will host a Basics-only seminar. Few clubs have had the insight to host a seminar focused soley on Basics, but it's the best thing you can ever learn for all your dogs. My philosophy has consistently been that you will never know how good any dog is whose Basics were not thorough.

See you there!

Evan

Evan
05-30-2009, 12:36 PM
I hear the numbers are swelling, especially for Chino. If you haven't registered, you may want to get to it before they shut off applications.

See you there!

Evan

BonMallari
05-30-2009, 02:28 PM
Have a safe trip...bring your suntan lotion...

former So Cal resident regards----Go Lakers

Mike W.
05-30-2009, 02:42 PM
Absolutely nothing wrong with California that a rise in the ocean level couldn't cure!

Evan
06-08-2009, 09:18 PM
The Chino crowd as terrific! This week, Monterey Bay HRC will host a Basics-only seminar. See you there!

Evan

Falfa
06-09-2009, 12:03 AM
Hey Spanky,

Can you say "Spam"?

Is that legal here?

Falf

Sifu
12-30-2009, 10:37 AM
Is Don Richardson still involved with the Prado (Chino) group?

Dogtrainer4God
12-30-2009, 03:56 PM
You were in Michigan? Shoot, wish I would have see that earlier. Do you post your seminar dates on facebook?

lol, just seen that you first posted that a year ago. Any dates coming up in MI or IN again this year?

Russ
12-30-2009, 05:24 PM
Is Don Richardson still involved with the Prado (Chino) group?

Only that he still holds the note on the business.

HarryWilliams
12-31-2009, 01:48 PM
I heard that Inland Valley was thinking about returning and holding a NAHRA test. Have a good seminar Evan. That's some good retriever country. "Come early.stay late." HPW