PDA

View Full Version : Letterman is out of line

Steve Amrein
06-10-2009, 11:06 AM
Letterman commenting on Gov. Palins visit to new york while doing charity work called her slutty and made joke about arod knocking her daughter up during the ball game. Maybe he was just reading off the teleprompter and is not very clever. I don't understand why the media and women's groups have not called him out. I guess it just shows the are truly irrelevant and in the tank for the left not that i am surprised.

Roger Perry
06-10-2009, 11:26 AM
Letterman commenting on Gov. Palins visit to new york while doing charity work called her slutty and made joke about arod knocking her daughter up during the ball game. Maybe he was just reading off the teleprompter and is not very clever. I don't understand why the media and women's groups have not called him out. I guess it just shows the are truly irrelevant and in the tank for the left not that i am surprised.

I didn't watch Letterman commenting on Gov. Palin. Did he show this picture when he called her slutty? Did Letterman include a picture of Sarah sitting on a bed in her college dorm?

Steve Amrein
06-10-2009, 12:38 PM
I didn't watch Letterman commenting on Gov. Palin. Did he show this picture when he called her slutty? Did Letterman include a picture of Sarah sitting on a bed in her college dorm?

Thats kinda the reaction I thought I would get from the left. Isnt the left suppossed to be the party of tolerence. Maybe you could dig up obama's pot smokin pics from college while you at it.

Lucky Seven
06-10-2009, 12:42 PM
C'mon ...... Left Wing loon's, defend Letterman.

Ahhhhhh, you can't can you ????

I know, "free speech" right ???

Chad

YardleyLabs
06-10-2009, 01:05 PM
I wasn't particularly bothered by the "slutty flight attendant" comment but thought his comment about A-Rod and daughter Willow was way out of line.

badbullgator
06-10-2009, 01:12 PM
Who cares. Letterman, Leno, SNL, Mad........they say it to get attention. I doubt Gov Palin cares much so why should anbody else. These people make a living off this kind fo stuff and do it pretty well equal on all sides.... I have seen lots of really bad taste things about Amy Carter and the Clinton girl....

Goose
06-10-2009, 02:34 PM
Women's groups like NOW (the National Organization of Leftist Women) only get riled up if it's a conservative trashing women. It's ok to trash women if you're a leftist like Letterman or Bill Clinton fiddling about with teenage girls and cigars in the Oval Office.

Letterman's a piece of trash like most entertainers. Who watches him anyway?

We live in Cuba now.

Roger Perry
06-10-2009, 02:47 PM
Thats kinda the reaction I thought I would get from the left. Isnt the left suppossed to be the party of tolerence. Maybe you could dig up obama's pot smokin pics from college while you at it.

Geez, you would have thought I mentioned the picture she took with the white bunny rabbits.

badbullgator
06-10-2009, 03:31 PM
Geez, you would have thought I mentioned the picture she took with the white bunny rabbits.

I don't recall that one, but I would like to see her as a bunny;-)

Steve Amrein
06-10-2009, 04:42 PM

I personally think she is hot. Beauty, brains, and is a sportsman. Women can look nice, hot sexy but does not make the a slut. What ever picture she had taken in college unless it was a illegal activity is nothing compared to the toker. Our current POTUS and letterman could take some lessons in class from Sarah.

Roger Perry
06-10-2009, 05:00 PM
I personally think she is hot. Beauty, brains, and is a sportsman. Women can look nice, hot sexy but does not make the a slut. What ever picture she had taken in college unless it was a illegal activity is nothing compared to the toker. Our current POTUS and letterman could take some lessons in class from Sarah.

What about the last president, toker, snorter of cocaine, dui ect. No wonder he had to read childrens books to keep up with his reading/IQ level.

Mike Noel
06-10-2009, 06:13 PM
What about the last president, toker, snorter of cocaine, dui ect. No wonder he had to read childrens books to keep up with his reading/IQ level.

The classic Dem fallback retort....Steve mentions Palin and Obama and Lefty has to go back to Bush criticism....how about something original for ONCE?:rolleyes:

zeus3925
06-10-2009, 07:02 PM
Who cares what Letterman thinks. He's just an entertainer like Rush Limbaugh, RIGHT?

Roger Perry
06-10-2009, 07:03 PM
The classic Dem fallback retort....Steve mentions Palin and Obama and Lefty has to go back to Bush criticism....how about something original for ONCE?:rolleyes:

What ever picture she had taken in college unless it was a illegal activity is nothing compared to the toker.

I believe this statement refers to Obama. hense the reference to Bush, unless of course you deny Bush did cocaine, reefer and had at least one DUI.

Franco
06-10-2009, 09:55 PM
What ever picture she had taken in college unless it was a illegal activity is nothing compared to the toker.

I believe this statement refers to Obama. hense the reference to Bush, unless of course you deny Bush did cocaine, reefer and had at least one DUI.

I can promise you that Obomo is burning one, right now, in the White House.

Check out John Ziegler's interview with MSNBC's Contesa Brewer regarding Letterman's comments on Palin.
http://www.ihatethemedia.com/

Bob Gutermuth
06-10-2009, 10:00 PM
Letterman has no class and isn't funny. If it had been my wife and daughter he had insulted I would be seriously considering going to knuckle junction with the jerk

Mike Noel
06-10-2009, 11:14 PM

I never denied anything, nor have you heard many of us Republicans sing his praises....it's childish how no matter what is said that is critical about the current administration the automatic response is: "Well Bush did ________". And Roger, it isn't just you so don't go thinking this is personal.

I can hear it now, even if BHO has 2 terms: "We tried hard but the mess that Bush left us in was too much....8 years of out of control government growth just wasn't enough to right the ship....but we SAVED or created 500,000 jobs":razz:

Uncle Bill
06-11-2009, 06:29 PM
I'm amazed any sane American watches that hayseed. When Carson saw through him, it was good enough for me.

The only way you deal with a bastard-raiser like that is to go after his mother. That would make him squeal like the swine he is.

Those pathetic pieces of increment can always dish it out, but they can't handle one bit of criticism. Not one of them have the onions to tell even a mild joke about their messiah, too worried they won't be invited to the next fall-over-the-sword-for-obama-party.

UB

Thomas D
06-11-2009, 06:51 PM
He did everything but appologize last nite, but then re read the jokes as he was analyizing them. Said they were in bad taste, except for the slutty joke. Never did say the words though.

There's no winning this for her. He will just keep going.

Now the liberal press is calling it "an intentionally publicized feud".

Hey BBG: Put the Letterman show on your list of things to do in NYC!

Eric Johnson
06-11-2009, 09:40 PM
I have to wonder what would have happened to a comedian who made a joke in as poor a taste about the Obama daughters. Naw....don't have to wonder at all. Heck..Imus was out of work for a year for no more offensive remarks.

I suppose we could start a story that Letterman is a pedophile.

Eric

BonMallari
06-11-2009, 10:55 PM
He did everything but appologize last nite, but then re read the jokes as he was analyizing them. Said they were in bad taste, except for the slutty joke. Never did say the words though.

There's no winning this for her. He will just keep going.

Now the liberal press is calling it "an intentionally publicized feud".

Hey BBG: Put the Letterman show on your list of things to do in NYC!

Letterman took a page right out of the Clinton playbook, when attacked you counterattack and force the other side to defend and hope that people forget about your transgression....unfortunately Palin will continue to be a target because she is a viable candidate and the only way to beat her is destroy her image so bad that she wont run, Letterman's joke was disgusting and in poor taste, didnt watch him before and sure wont watch him now

Scott Greenwood
06-11-2009, 11:47 PM
Your a fool if you actually pay attention to Letterman. Who cares, he is a "COMIC."

Give me a break.

Roger Perry
06-12-2009, 10:08 AM
My, My, such hatred. If Bush had been a democrat, you would have called for him to swing next to Saddam.

By the way, the last picture of Obama smoking, there is a filter on the end of the cigarette or didn't you notice.

Scott Greenwood
06-12-2009, 11:10 AM
At least he could read without moving his lips and he could speak in sentences without reading off a teleprompter. Unlike the current toker, snorter of cocaine, smoker of crack rocks, who even gets gifts with marijuana leaves on them. Take him off the teleprompter and all the ummmms, ahhhhs and spluttering make him sound like he's speaking in tongues.
http://media3.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/photo/2009/06/04/PH2009060404810.jpg
http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr266/MouseOnAFeedsack/oBONGo.jpg
http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr266/MouseOnAFeedsack/CRACKPIPE.jpg
http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr266/MouseOnAFeedsack/Smoker.jpg

I used to respect people on RTF. No matter what their opinion. I guess one is out of that loop.

Scott Greenwood
06-12-2009, 01:08 PM
Like I said, Disrectful.

I don't much like his decisions either. But I wouldn't do that.

Julie R.
06-12-2009, 01:59 PM
Like I said, Disrectful.

I don't much like his decisions either. But I wouldn't do that.

You're a fool if you actually pay attention to a photoshop on a dog board. Who cares, he is a "COMIC."

Give me a break

Scott Greenwood
06-12-2009, 05:49 PM
Are you saying I am a comic or are confusing two different conversations into one.

The fool is anyone who puts disrespectful pictures on a "POTUS" board. Nice edit, way to clean it up.

kjrice
06-12-2009, 06:42 PM
Come on he is a registered Independent. :razz:

badbullgator
06-13-2009, 11:59 AM
Who cares what Letterman thinks. He's just an entertainer like Rush Limbaugh, RIGHT?

Pretty much what I said isn't it.........

K.Bullock
06-13-2009, 12:19 PM

His ratings have been dropping. I am sure he is setting himself up for a job at MSNBC when his show tanks, that is where all no account wannabe TV commentators end up .