PDA

View Full Version : Who do like in 2012

BonMallari
06-13-2009, 01:10 PM
it may be 3 1/2 yrs away but after the McCain fiasco who do you think the front runner is to lead the GOP to challenge BHO...and why do you think they would do well

YardleyLabs
06-13-2009, 01:34 PM
Are you only showing Republican potentials and counting Hillary as one of them? If you are intentionally including democrats, why isn't BHO one of the choices? As of today, and that could change, my assumption is that I will be voting for Obama (again).

BonMallari
06-13-2009, 01:48 PM
Jeff, I only showed Republicans because I think BHO will be very, very hard to unseat as the incumbent, I dont think the Democrat party would allow Hillary to try and unseat their incumbent...I also think that politically she has been marginalized and somewhat pigeon holed just where Obama wants her...her inclusion was more tongue in cheek

Uncle Bill
06-13-2009, 05:21 PM
Are you only showing Republican potentials and counting Hillary as one of them? If you are intentionally including democrats, why isn't BHO one of the choices? As of today, and that could change, my assumption is that I will be voting for Obama (again).

Out of curiosity, Jeff...do you visit other Obama cronies? You know, the ones in prison, wearing Obama shirts? Do you have one, so you can empathize? Gotta make you sooooo proud.

UB

Uncle Bill
06-13-2009, 05:32 PM
How come HEW isn't listed. He gets my vote. The only guy I know that recognizes what the smoking Nazis are up to.:cool:

Never forget that great break line given by the NCO's on a 25 mile march with full gear..."FALLOUT!...SMOKE 'EM IF YA GOTTEM". ;)

UB

Julie R.
06-13-2009, 05:54 PM
Don't forget when the Obongo admin and his ACORN buddies get through carving up the country into gerrymandered districts after the 2010 Census, there's no way any Republican will be able to win.

Goose
06-13-2009, 06:45 PM
2012, 2016, 2020...forever with Dear Leader.

His dictatorship will continue forever when he convinces the chumps in Congress to repeal the 22nd.

Once Dear Leader dies one of his children will takeover just like in North Korea and they will continue his most excellent dictatorship...if there's anything left of this country.

We live in Cuba now.

Scott Greenwood
06-13-2009, 07:19 PM
Out of the Republicans on the board I do not see a single one that will be able to carry the party to the top. Too many moderates for the conservatives and too many conservatives for the moderates.

Just my perspective.

Bob Gutermuth
06-13-2009, 09:25 PM
My choice? ANYBODY BUT OSAMA

JDogger
06-13-2009, 11:38 PM
Newt and Sarah in a dead heat with 'unknown, yet to be named.'

Yep, sounds about right.

Revise poll for 2020, maybe 2024... ah never mind....we'll all be dead by then.

JD

Richard Halstead
06-14-2009, 12:35 PM
I hope Govenor Jindall can investigate the books for Acorn showing any impropriates with their use of Govt. Funds.